• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM DD 158

11 posts in this topic

Hello all,

PGM DD 158. I continue to assess the keys in my collection. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

(Was going to put a smiley emoticon, but it was only coming out as :grin: )

BPx1wxZ.jpg

FKiUORF.jpg

Thanks

I'm using Imgur to upload. I'd be happy to send a bigger scan of this if I can do so by manipulating the image if I knew how. I'd rather not break it out of storage again.

Any tips on making the image larger or on doing so in the future with other posts? Do I have to increase the DPI, I haven't really played with it, but my first scans were way to big for this site to allow.

Thanks.

Increase the DPI to at least 300. You can upload the image to imgur at full size. Make sure you have the re-size mode set to off. If you scan at 100 DPI for the image to be posted within the post and the larger image can be posted as a link. That way the thread page size will not be skewed. Hope this helps! (thumbs u

Increase the DPI to at least 300. You can upload the image to imgur at full size. Make sure you have the re-size mode set to off. If you scan at 100 DPI for the image to be posted within the post and the larger image can be posted as a link. That way the thread page size will not be skewed. Hope this helps! (thumbs u

All good advice, but 200 dpi is fine, and don't do links to higher res. Just post the direct URL here using the image function.

And you don't even have to do 2 scans. Imgur has a built in scripting function that you can edit yourself with one letter. Once you have your full size scan and you copy the bbc code directly into your post, just enter the letters as follows at end of the string like so:

http://i.imgur.com/ngfc8B4.jpg

This is just a fake setup, but if you leave the code as is you get the full size pic. If you enter the letter h after the 4 and just before.jpg, you get the next size down. l is the next smaller, m even smaller, and s the smallest.

:acclaim:

I'm thinking a 9.4 isn't out of the question here. What am I missing?

I'd agree except for the faint streak of dirt running down the back cover parallel and close to the spine. It looks like a solid 9.2, but lately CGC has been surprising us on the upside.