• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They killed her

39 posts in this topic

I believe it was in Uncanny Avengers... Not positive.

My Marvel pull list is tiny nowadays, and doesn't include any Avengers books.

correct, it was in Uncanny Avengers #14 I believe. All I'm gonna say is this. Shortly before it happened, she used her mojo to absorb Wolverine's powers. So there's that whole uber healing thing...

just sayin... hm

Rogue will be back. It was a pretty unceremonous death - I actually had to read it twice to see that she was really dead. She won't be gone forever - she is too popular. She'll be gone just long enough to make a dramatic comeback.

I think Marvel's editing style is now creating these "can happen at any time" type of deaths where it's "unexpected". Which, for me, doesn't seem to work real well. Comic deaths of heroes are so over-the-top, that when you give me a run-of-the-mill death, it never looks like a fatal blow and the impact of it is lost.

correct, it was in Uncanny Avengers #14 I believe. All I'm gonna say is this. Shortly before it happened, she used her mojo to absorb Wolverine's powers. So there's that whole uber healing thing...

just sayin... hm

Yeah, I know the will not keep her dead. Still, one year or so without my girl....

Well the good news is there's already a CGC 9.8 of it your pull file.

(thumbs u

Thank you Dre, you rock.

On the other hand... It might be the one comic of Rogue I don't want in 9.8 :grin: (only Goofing around)

Her one and only scene also got cut out of the new X-Men movie.

Bad year for Rogue fans.

Just start liking Batman. Can't go wrong with Batman.

Yaeh, all we got now is the first trailer where Rogue is still in it... :cry:

Batman! No way. Most overrated character ever. (Sorry Batman fans). He has no cool powers. Not for me.

-1 trillion

Rogue would kick Batman @$$. Full stop! (Let the hatemail begin)

Batman vs. Rogue? Awesome. She tries to steal his powers and discovers he has no powers. She laughs so hard that Batman knocks her out in that moment of weakness. She wakes up and continues laughing.

DG

She can use her power to put a normal person, without powers out. That's how she found out about her powers.

Her one and only scene also got cut out of the new X-Men movie.

Bad year for Rogue fans.

Just start liking Batman. Can't go wrong with Batman.

I assume you mean Batman rather than Bruce Wayne. How many times has someone else been Batman?

Batman vs. Rogue? Awesome. She tries to steal his powers and discovers he has no powers. She laughs so hard that Batman knocks her out in that moment of weakness. She wakes up and continues laughing.

DG

She can use her power to put a normal person, without powers out. That's how she found out about her powers.

He has no powers, but he's not normal. For 60 years he's evaded bullets and snipers. He has the ability to scale 2/3rds of the way out of a pit with no problem and then gets frustrated because he can't jump to a ledge and scale the other 1/3rd of the way out. There is clearly something wrong with him.

DG

He has no powers, but he's not normal. For 60 years he's evaded bullets and snipers. He has the ability to scale 2/3rds of the way out of a pit with no problem and then gets frustrated because he can't jump to a ledge and scale the other 1/3rd of the way out. There is clearly something wrong with him.

DG

He should have ask Rogue for help...

DG

He should have ask Rogue for help...

Anyone. I think Aunt May could have given him advice in that situation.

DG

I don't believe Professor X is dead so I wouldn't get all hung up on Rogue being dead. Nightcrawler is showing up again in Amazing X-Men too.

yeah but he's atleast still dead...atleast for the time being, lol.

Killing Kurt was the last straw for me. Banshee was one thing, but kill one of my teenage heroes :censored: u Marvel.

I must admit that I emailed Joey Q a nasty little letter when they killed Peter too.