• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Looks like someone from that heritage auction did precisely what I imagined one would do on Sunday when the 2.5 passed the $6K mark. This pretty much solidifies Hulk's ascent up the SA food chain, and the current $2.5K a point ballpark:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hulk-1-CGC-3-0-Marvel-1962-Key-Silver-Age-RARE-113-cm-/281412994476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41858585ac

-J.

That 3.0 is a lot nicer looking than the 2.5 that was auctioned off..

Comicmylars sells a TON of key books.

Love me some Hulk #1 (and still looking to upgrade the book that's in my sig line)...

(worship) @ your sig line, Moetown, and your hulk 1 in particular.

-J.

Yeah cause your sig line is just plain atrocious. I will do you a favor and take them off your hands anytime you want.

Just give me a shout, I pay bottom-dollar!

:insane:

Love me some Hulk #1 (and still looking to upgrade the book that's in my sig line)...

-J.

Yeah cause your sig line is just plain atrocious. I will do you a favor and take them off your hands anytime you want.

Just give me a shout, I pay bottom-dollar!

:insane:

:shy:

-J.

I'm blown away but the price that 2.5 pulled down...I know keys are hot but damn. I've gotten several PM's about selling my 2.5, glad I bought it a few years ago when I did.

No one ever PMs me out of the blue to sell anything. I feel left out. I guess being here for 8 years and never selling anything keeps people away? ???lol

What, do you some large number of old books? Which ones, do I need to find a list to see if there's anything good I can PM you for? :gossip:

Alot of traffic on the Hulk thread these days. hm

What's the one rule of the Hulk Fan Club thread? You sir, aren't allowed to post in it without the raging Hulk smiley. :baiting: Post it...I know you wanna. lol

lolhulk.gif

There,now I feel better. lol

I'm blown away but the price that 2.5 pulled down...I know keys are hot but damn. I've gotten several PM's about selling my 2.5, glad I bought it a few years ago when I did.

No one ever PMs me out of the blue to sell anything. I feel left out. I guess being here for 8 years and never selling anything keeps people away? ???lol

What, do you some large number of old books? Which ones, do I need to find a list to see if there's anything good I can PM you for? :gossip:

I have a few old comics. :headbang:

I have a few old comics. :headbang:

:roflmao:

-J.

Yeah cause your sig line is just plain atrocious.

Beat me to it - great sig line Jay! :applause:

-J.

Yeah cause your sig line is just plain atrocious.

Beat me to it - great sig line Jay! :applause:

:blush: Thank you gentleman.

-J.

Looking at both your sigs is mind boggling. :ohnoez:

I have a question. Jaydogrules would YOU, trade the AF #15 in your sig straight up for the Cap #1 in moetown sig? ??? I bet that's a hard question. :popcorn: But interesting!

Edit...Upon looking at GPA and thinking about it....that's not a fair trade at all. :facepalm: Would you purge your sig....for the Cap #1.

I have a question. Jaydogrules would YOU, trade the AF #15 in your sig straight up for the Cap #1 in moetown sig? ??? I bet that's a hard question. :popcorn: But interesting!

Moetown's cap 1 is the stuff of dreams and legend. I love the AF 15 but his cap 1 in that grade is a once in a lifetime book. The short answer is....F YEAH! lol

-J.

Moetown's cap 1 is the stuff of dreams and legend. I love the AF 15 but his cap 1 in that grade is a once in a lifetime book. The short answer is....F YEAH! lol

-J.

I'll go one better, I'll box up my entire collection and send it on over to Moetown for that Cap. I have AT LEAST a 100 copies of Xforce 1. :insane:

I wrestle with that question once in a while; should I sell out to get a Cap #1?

I don't think I ever will. There's a good reason I went after the silver Marvel keys first! They still represent the core of my collecting interests. I sleep better with my Hulk #1 (...and FF 1, JIM 83, AF 15, etc...) safely in the vault!