• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #1 CLUB : THE PUNY LITTLE MAN LEAGUE

1,315 posts in this topic

Let's see AF 15 common as dirt,Incredible Hulk 1 hardest to come by major Silver age key.

It's about damn time Hulk gets his due! You can't throw a rock without hitting an AF 15 at shows or on the internet,Hulks I'm afraid are not that easy to find.

I'm not too biased,and I do own both. Well...... Maybe a little biased. (shrug)

there were more hulk 1's on walls at megacon than AF15...almost 2 to 1 more hulks...

Yes AF 15's do seem to have dried up for the last year or so now. The only question is, is this like the brief implosion that occurs right before a star goes supernova and scatters its mass all over the galaxy, or have these copies been tucked away for the long term into various collections?

-J.

Let's see AF 15 common as dirt,Incredible Hulk 1 hardest to come by major Silver age key.

It's about damn time Hulk gets his due! You can't throw a rock without hitting an AF 15 at shows or on the internet,Hulks I'm afraid are not that easy to find.

there were more hulk 1's on walls at megacon than AF15...almost 2 to 1 more hulks...

Yes AF 15's do seem to have dried up for the last year or so now. The only question is, is this like the brief implosion that occurs right before a star goes supernova and scatters its mass all over the galaxy, or have these copies been tucked away for the long term into various collections?

-J.

....I'd vote Super Nova. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I would put my bet that there are way more af15's in existence than hulk 1

doesn't change the current market conditions though

.... it sure seemed that way in the old days. Up until a few years ago, I was thinking Hulk 1 was unusually cheap by comparison. GOD BLESS....

-J.

hm it's hard to imagine a very lucrative "quick flip" on either book at these prices.

-J.

-J.

hm it's hard to imagine a very lucrative "quick flip" on either book at these prices.

-J.

...I must admit, I'm out of my league when speculating price for these type of books. I've only owned a single copy of Hulk 1 in about Good @ $ 250 in the 90's. When these books broke the 10K barrier I was honestly dumbfounded.... I don't know what I am now lol GOD BLESS...

I'd consider selling my Hulk #1 if I could get AF15 prices for it ;)

Judging on the grade, it looks like you could!

Still not quite at AF #15 prices yet. Recent CGC 7.5 copy sold for $41.5K on CC last week. Still good though. (thumbs u It will be interesting to see what the CGC 7.5 will sell for on HA in August. hm

How about the CGC 6.5 selling for $33K though on CL?! That has to be a new high for that grade! :applause:

Still not quite at AF #15 prices yet. Recent CGC 7.5 copy sold for $41.5K on CC last week. Still good though. (thumbs u It will be interesting to see what the CGC 7.5 will sell for on HA in August. hm

How about the CGC 6.5 selling for $33K though on CL?! That has to be a new high for that grade! :applause:

Super pretty old label book that was. :cloud9:

Super pretty old label book that was. :cloud9:

Looks like a 7.5 to me

Hell All, :)

I thought this was the new Incredible Hulk #1 thread to post all new books/general Hulk topics? Especially after Harvey put in all that hard-work with the new chic look. hm(shrug)

Anyways, what will this IH #1 CGC 7.5 finish at? It already has surpassed the GPA high for this grade with the BP. (thumbs u

Plenty of days to go and plus the live bidding as well. I'm guessing $53K with BP. hm

HA IH #1 CGC 7.5

This is a copy I sold, Very very nice 7.5

I wonder what nice person would give you a lead on such a nice copy? hm