• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for March Megacon & Emerald City Stan Lee Signing at Megacon

128 posts in this topic

I will be taking requests for three different shows in the month of March. There is plenty of time for anyone to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is 72 hours prior to each show.

Megacon Deadline March 19th

Emerald City Deadline March 25th

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

Con Services

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a cgc book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Megacon

Emerald City Comic Con

please note that I can take requests for JSC at a max of 1 per show. Please contact me via pm for details. I can get them inked and colored for you at the show. Also for ECCC I am booked for Mark Buckingham, and Terry Dodson. I will also not be taking any requests for Amanda Conner.

I have all blanks in stock so dont worry about that at all. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $35 a pick up.

Creator Sigs:

please note that I can take books for Stan Lee. I have a limited number of slots so if you are interested its best to message me now. PM for Pricing.

For creator sigs subbed on your cgc account its $5 per sig. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to sub under my CGC account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig beyond the 1st. (you pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and Cgc fast track

For every book after the 1st it's $45 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). The $45 fee covers my fees for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show

Megacon

Emerald City Comic Con

For Celebrities it is $25 a sig these shows:

I can take items other than comics. If you have posters, photos, toys, or books feel free to send those in as well. The fee is the same $25 no matter the item. CGC will also encase and Signature Series a Photo.

So if you have a CGC account its $25 a signature for you plus $25 for each extra celeb sig. You pay all celeb fees.

If you dont have a CGC account and need to sub under mine its $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celeb sig (you pay all celeb fees). The $75 fee covers my fee for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on my account after the 1st it's $65 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celeb sig (you pay any celeb fees). The $65 fee covers my fee for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

The show dates are March 14 to 16, March 21 to 23, March 28 to 30. I need books and payment no later than the deadlines above.

Here are the links to Celebrities

A guest list with cast signings for Star Trek the Next Generation.

Megacon

A guest list with cast signings for Torchwood, Smallville, The Original Battle Star, Maggie from The Walking Dead, and the 1st Governor signing.

Emerald City Comic Con

A great guest list with the star of Arrow, Scarlet from GI Joe, Richard Dean Anderson and more.

I can crack a slab its $5 per slab I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of the recent signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be subject to a $5 fee to prep that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

any other questions feel free to pm me on here or email me through my site at ComicSketchArt.com

Please note that I have had to remove Planet City Comic Con from my schedule. If you sent Scott Snyder books for this show arrangements have been made for them to be handled by JJ at the show. (worship)

If you sent any other books, or sent Star Trek books to be cast signed arrangements have also been made with JJ for him to handle those as well. (worship)

I believe that takes care of everything that I have on the spread sheet for this show. I will be forwarding your books over to him and will pick them up at Megacon and get them to cgc for you.

I am sorry that I have to cancel this show but a car accident involving a close friend has caused me to be unable to attend. As I will be helping his family with his recovery during the time this show is scheduled.

Megacon and Emerald City will not be affected. I will be at both shows and I do have a signing set up with Stan Lee for Megacon as well.

Thanks for everyone's understanding on this.

logo_zps39ac3411.png

Megacon Deadline for submissions to be mailed in: March 19th

Main Page

Comic Guests

Artist Alley

Media Page

Smallville Signing

ashmore-e1374097020435_zps0b91925d.jpgjohn-glover_zps8ebb942d.jpgmack_zpsccae4daf.jpgmarstersjames_zpsc413c8eb.jpgMichael-Rosenbaum_06-e1377883060757_zpse51fe770.jpgvandervoort_zps47f228ae.jpg

Midtown Smallville Books

Ebay Smallville Books

Torchwood Signing

David-lloyd-gareth_zps5fb77056.jpgmyleseve_zps44ff76b2.jpggormanburn-e1380049872237_zps53360313.jpgPicture1-e1389049419807_zps83cc164f.jpgowenkai_zpsf38e58dd.jpg

Midtown Torchwood Books

Torchwood Ebay Books

Battle Star

apollo-richard-hatch-e1382978828350_zpsd232f0bb.jpglockhart_zpsff29a27d.jpgbenedict_zps464fa185.jpgjefferson_zpsc5d8e328.jpg

Midtown Battlestar Books

Ebay Battlestar Books

The Walking Dead

cohanlauren-e1377882675244_zpsf45f9c1c.jpgSonequa-Martin-Green-e1380049232181_zpsead6d0b0.jpgyeunsteven-e1388677128859_zps80c6470d.jpgmorrisey-e1387397795772_zps9400cac2.jpgkinneyemily-e1387406167183_zps32d037f2.jpg

Midtown Walking Dead Books

Ebay Walking Dead Books

Misc

wheaton3-e1383254718584_zps067a579b.jpgKarlUrban2-e1388763347774_zpseaeb4c03.jpgeliza2-e1379344470644_zpsced7d119.jpg

Doug,

For ECCC will you be setting up another opp to coincide for Elias? And sending a PM for one other.

I am going to be making a call to his agent on Thursday to see if we can set up another 10 for pick up. Maybe 3 or 4 for ED/EX also.

I think I got the bigger Celeb names up with some easy links for people to shop for books if they want something from them.

Creators I probably wont add photos of, but easy links are up for everyone. There are also several other celebs I didnt list photos of at each show.

Also some of these I have extra photo covers of. I do not ensure a 9.8 but if you want to check and see if I have them before you order feel free to PM. If you are overseas I will order for you or you can order and have them shipped to me. Just PM for my address.

Answered all the PMs I got today atm. Though just a general announcement I should have a few extra Scarlett photo covers for people if they want them. They will be on a 1st come 1st serve basis so if you want one please send a PM.

Doug,

For ECCC will you be setting up another opp to coincide for Elias? And sending a PM for one other.

I will have 10 spots for Elias I will start a PM for him later today/tomorrow.

Doug,

Doug is going to take all the monies this year...

oh my god :ohnoez: oh my god :ohnoez: oh my god :ohnoez:

But yeah, seeing as how I asked, so down with this one...

Doug,

IM IN! lol

I have 3 spots open for sketch covers by Stephen Segovia For ECCC.

Feel free to post a :takeit: or pm me if you want a spot. Payment is not due until the week of ECCC.

Full Body - Pencils - $325

Full Body - Inks - $425

Torso - Pencils - $275

Toros - Inks - $375

a couple examples

Rrup5Qrl_0912132103521_zpscd77eb79.jpg795adc6eda23d8723244f25343e45404_zps8721aea9.jpg