• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for March Megacon & Emerald City Stan Lee Signing at Megacon

128 posts in this topic

Is Jim Lee going to be an official guest now? If so I need an SS book done and just sent it off for universal. Doesn't that just figure? :facepalm:

I wonder how hard it would be to pick up a random copy onsite?

"Mr. Lee will be doing a signing in the ECCC Signing Area on Friday from 2:00PM - 4:00PM. This signing will be ticketed, with tickets available at the DC Entertainment booth (#1802). The signing is limited to 2 items per person."

Is Jim Lee going to be an official guest now? If so I need an SS book done and just sent it off for universal. Doesn't that just figure? :facepalm:

"Mr. Lee will be doing a signing in the ECCC Signing Area on Friday from 2:00PM - 4:00PM. This signing will be ticketed, with tickets available at the DC Entertainment booth (#1802). The signing is limited to 2 items per person."

I'm thinking my shot at getting a sketch was just shot in the face...

DC will most likely continue their SDCC2013 theme and not allow vendors access to those wrist bands/tickets.

DC will most likely continue their SDCC2013 theme and not allow vendors access to those wrist bands/tickets.

SDCC 2013 allowed 5 sigs per person, only 2 at this show :sorry:

:gossip: that's what I've heard, I've got a regular ticket also but it's up to James if he wants to wait in the line. I'd plan to just do all the Jim Lee books at sdcc again this year rather than rush for this Small window.

Photos will be posted in this thread, of all pick ups. If you want photos of Celeb books pm me.

Probably start in a hour or so after dinner, I'll leave it to you all to post in the mega thread or both as after all they are your sketches.

All books were done 100% except for one gentleman who was sick and had to leave the show. He wasn't a huge name and it only effected one client and 2 books.

Snyder, jock, klaus, Campbell, Smith, and all celebs got done 100%.

4A5D191E-E4ED-4AC6-B6F1-40FFEB567B9F_zpsiekctocx.jpg

A5ECB306-0BB3-46B4-80EC-CF10819E90FC_zpskbvg3hal.jpg

B99EA08E-6259-4EBB-A531-AEBBB7D0FAE7_zpst12nz9jf.jpg

The soft lightning in the hotel doesn't do this one justice I have to talk to jay and see if he snagged a personal pic.

CCCBCACE-E48B-4AE1-AEC5-2D6EE8C90A75_zpstxdgeppc.jpg

Finally picked up from Dawn for Austin

1D934476-37B2-432B-A1C2-E826404C5BB8_zpsd7vkcckl.jpg