• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOS... Help the Zipper

17 posts in this topic

I screwed up. I won an auction that is very strict about taking PayPal only, and I don't use Paypal any longer (very long, sad story).

I don't know how I missed the Paypal ONLY text, but I did. foreheadslap.gifsorry.gif

Is it possible for someone with Paypal to pay for me and forward the book to me? Of course, I will reimburse promptly and pay any associated fees, shipping, etc.

All this for a $7.51 book. boo.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2278994418

I feel dumb asking, but I don't know what other options I have. The seller appears to be inflexible.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No problem, PM me the info..........

I was wondering if this situation could get any more embarassing, and it has... tongue.gif

SB has gratiously offered to help me out with the CGG book I just won on ebay. foreheadslap.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

SB... the PM is on the way. Wotta guy! flowerred.gifflowerred.gif

I was wondering if this situation could get any more embarassing, and it has... tongue.gif

SB has gratiously offered to help me out with the CGG book I just won on ebay. foreheadslap.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

Just don't go asking him to loan you his credit card to pay for CGG's services directly insane.gif

Thats cool thumbsup2.gif Stand-up guys over at CGC.

Yes they are. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have 3 books in Sarasota now, so I am certainly not a CGC VIP. It's really nice of SB to do this for another collector when I'm sure he has plenty of other things to do with his time.

acclaim.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

Now that is going above and beyond the call right there. At least now you can get it checked for restoration.

Sorry you didn't title this thread.....

BIN ONE FOR THE ZIPPER!

I'll leave now.

Your still off the X-mas card list for that little photoshop of horrors in the ACE thread this morning - John Byrne headbang.gif

If JC was lurking he is most likely using all his restraint right now. devil.gif