• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Expo 2014

25 posts in this topic

What is that "I is for Image" thing?

I am very excited for:

ODY-C

Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham's horror comic

Anything new by Brubaker and Phillips

The next Casanova book (although looks like we will have to wait until the end of the year)

Cerulean (love Frazer Irving)

Overall some great titles. Once Brother Lono is finished and Fables wraps in the next year or so I think I am done with DC and Marvel for the forseeable future.

The "I is for Image" is the preview book this time around.

I am very excited for:

ODY-C

The next Casanova book (although looks like we will have to wait until the end of the year)

Overall some great titles. Once Brother Lono is finished and Fables wraps in the next year or so I think I am done with DC and Marvel for the forseeable future.

The "What's Next " book was great and the 1st appearance of... just kidding about the 1st appearances ( I want no war tonight ) but it was a great launching book imo.

No offense to the creators, but being in the presence of Cap's shield was the highlight of the event for me! I didn't think I'd be so jazzed seeing a collector's item, but to see a physical manifestation of all the writers & artists who made their mark on Cap (with Stan Lee appropriately in the middle) was awe-inspiring.

I am very excited for:

ODY-C

The "What's Next " book was great and the 1st appearance of... just kidding about the 1st appearances ( I want no war tonight ) but it was a great launching book imo.

Agreed. Definitely worth picking up if you're pre-ordering on a budget. Southern Bastards, Outcast, & Low most impressed me.