• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB something

17 posts in this topic

Hit the :takeit: sign, indicate how much you want to spend and I'll ship you something. It'll be like Christmas as you open the very mysterious package.

:takeit: $11.50

That's right folks, there's that kinda money for you too, so step up!!

I might be able to convince the owner of this high quality Spiderman drawing for $3500. Do that float your boat? :wishluck:

43290_320.jpg

I'll be representing Speedy in this deal, and he says he won't go any higher then $3499! :sumo:

C'mon, Black Costume . . . . . BLACK COSTUME

Worth every cent of $3500

He's willing to go up 50 cents! Final offer, he's also looking a a very nice finger painting of Batman so act before time runs out!

I might be able to convince the owner of this high quality Spiderman drawing for $3500. Do that float your boat? :wishluck:

43290_320.jpg

Shoot, batman_fan, I wish I'd seen your post sooner!! I just don't have the scratch right now...but if you haven't managed to move this masterpiece, check back in with me in a couple months. :)

43290_320.jpg

Shoot, batman_fan, I wish I'd seen your post sooner!! I just don't have the scratch right now...but if you haven't managed to move this masterpiece, check back in with me in a couple months millennium. :)

I fixed that for ya :insane:

glad you found something to scratch the itch (thumbs u