• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bad Azz Timely Books - Human Torch 12, Mystic 7 - Hitler Trunk of Demons, & More

11 posts in this topic

Boardies...

Unfortunately my two teenage daughters high level sports are killing my wallet. Need some cash infusion to pay for fees, travel etc, so I am going to have to sell off some of my books. I am going to list a few of my Timelys and see how it goes. I though I would offer the books here first to boardies and then move them somewhere else if they do not sell.

Notes:

- None of these books have been pressed or manipulated in any way while in my possession. I cannot speak to anything before I had owned them. They have been well kept in a clean, smoke-free environment. CGC cases are all in excellent condition unless noted otherwise. Buy with confidence - you will not get a box stuffed with German newspapers from me.

- :takeit: posting this guy in the thread takes it and is king. PM negotiations by date/time.

- I am not on the list nor have I ever been. I have had multiple dealings on the board previously. You can check out my kudos. I have sold and bought numerous books here, including a number of Timely books.

Terms:

- I would prefer money order or cheque for these books (i.e. USPS International Money Order, Western Union etc). I will accept a paypal "downpayment" for any lay-away purposes. Lay-away may be possible on some books with a 10% deposit with the balance due within 60 days. I may choose to accept Paypal for a fee from boardies I personally dealt with before.

- I am open to offers and will consider all I receive. Please send all offers/proposals by PM. Sorry, not interested in trading.

- All prices in US$

- No returns or buyers remorse. If you have any questions, please ask via PM.

Shipping:

- Add $25 for secure/tracking/insurance shipping. I will only ship to Canada or USA. I package very well. Package will only be sent by secure method. Shipping will be from Canada.

And here we go…

Human Torch #12

CGC 4.0 Apparent - Moderate P

Off-White Pages

Classic War Time Alex Schomburg cover

Note: Bought this off the boards a number of years ago raw. I think it was from Andy. Very nice looking book. War time covers do not get much better than this. I have been very happy to own this book, will be sad to see it go.

Asking Price: $1595.00 - BOOK IS SOLD

hjfb.jpg

48r9.jpg

2gw4.jpg

Human Torch #9

CGC 5.5 - Old Label Goodness

Cream to Off-White Pages

Classic German War Cover with General Erwin Rommel

Note: Not 100% where I bought this one. I think it was either off the boards again or possibly was from Bob Storms, I cannot remember exactly, as again it was a number of years ago.

Asking Price: $1395.00 BOOK IS SOLD BY PM

bszt.jpg

zwui.jpg

7g00.jpg

Mystic Comics #7 (1st Series)

Raw - Estimated Apparent 7.0-7.5 - Showing dots of color touch in the upper left hand corner by the "M" in Mystic and at the spine at top left in same area. Color touch appears to me as Acrylic - not pen or marker. I will say cream to off white pages, but looks more like off white to me. Looks like two tiny staple holes on back cover at top right. What looks like a piece of tape in the middle of the back cover near the top is on the mylar bag when I scanned it and is NOT on the book itself.

Origin and 1st Appearance of The Witness. Classic Hitler opening his trunk of terror.

Note: As this is a raw book, I have scanned it as it will fit into my scanner, unlike the CGC holders. I believe this is a pretty hard book to find, with not lots of copies that come up for sale. I bought this one locally many years ago. I really hate to part with this book.

Asking Price: $1895.00 BOOK IS SOLD

w9tt.jpg

bt38.jpg

Raw - Estimated Apparent 7.0-7.5 - Showing dots of color touch in the upper left hand corner by the "M" in Mystic and at the spine at top left in same area. Color touch appears to me as Acrylic - not pen or marker. I will say cream to off white pages, but looks more like off white to me. Looks like two tiny staple holes on back cover at top right. What looks like a piece of tape in the middle of the back cover near the top is on the mylar bag when I scanned it and is NOT on the book itself.

Origin and 1st Appearance of The Witness. Classic Hitler opening his trunk of terror.

Note: As this is a raw book, I have scanned it as it will fit into my scanner, unlike the CGC holders. I believe this is a pretty hard book to find, with not lots of copies that come up for sale. I bought this one locally many years ago. I really hate to part with this book.

Asking Price: $1895.00

w9tt.jpg

bt38.jpg

:takeit:

Asking Price: $1895.00

w9tt.jpg

bt38.jpg

:takeit:

(worship)

Great pickup!

Boardies...

Unfortunately my two teenage daughters high level sports are killing my wallet. Need some cash infusion to pay for fees, travel etc, so I am going to have to sell off some of my books. I am going to list a few of my Timelys and see how it goes. I though I would offer the books here first to boardies and then move them somewhere else if they do not sell.

Notes:

- None of these books have been pressed or manipulated in any way while in my possession. I cannot speak to anything before I had owned them. They have beefn well kept in a clean, smoke-free environment. CGC cases are all in excellent condition unless noted otherwise. Buy with confidence - you will not get a box stuffed with German newspapers from me.

- :takeit: posting this guy in the thread takes it and is king. PM negotiations by date/time.

- I am not on the list nor have I ever been. I have had multiple dealings on the board previously. You can check out my kudos. I have sold and bought numerous books here, including a number of Timely books.

Terms:

- I would prefer money order or cheque for these books (i.e. USPS International Money Order, Western Union etc). I will accept a paypal "downpayment" for any lay-away purposes. Lay-away may be possible on some books with a 10% deposit with the balance due within 60 days. I may choose to accept Paypal for a fee from boardies I personally dealt with before.

- I am open to offers and will consider all I receive. Please send all offers/proposals by PM. Sorry, not interested in trading.

- All prices in US$

- No returns or buyers remorse. If you have any questions, please ask via PM.

Shipping:

- Add $25 for secure/tracking/insurance shipping. I will only ship to Canada or USA. I package very well. Package will only be sent by secure method. Shipping will be from Canada.

And here we go…

Human Torch #12

CGC 4.0 Apparent - Moderate P

Off-White Pages

Classic War Time Alex Schomburg cover

Note: Bought this off the boards a number of years ago raw. I think it was from Andy. Very nice looking book. War time covers do not get much better than this. I have been very happy to own this book, will be sad to see it go.

Asking Price: $1595.00

hjfb.jpg

48r9.jpg

2gw4.jpg

:takeit: Torch 12

Thanks very much to the three buyers. I may list a few more books this coming week. I just don't have time today, so keep an eye out towards the mid to end of the week. I will change the subject to let people know.

Thanks.