• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Opp with Stanley Lau aka Artgerm. Open now closes Sunday. 5 spots!

52 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards, Stanley. I already posted on your Facebook page, but thanks again for the awesome X-23 you did for me. Your art is always outstanding, but you also managed to come up with exactly what I was looking for in my request. (worship)

And, of course, now I already have ideas for another cover from you... hm Hopefully Doug will have the chance to set up more of these opportunities.

Welcome to the boards Stanley! (worship)

I'm sure I share the same sentiments as everyone here when I say I look forward to seeing more of your work being posted up.

Hopefully we can get another opportunity for another round of commissions real soon :wishluck:

I'm sure I share the same sentiments as everyone here when I say I look forward to seeing more of your work being posted up.

Hopefully we can get another opportunity for another round of commissions real soon :wishluck:

Thank you! Here is another one fresh from the oven. Will upload the better scans to my Deviant Art gallery later.

1932337_10152305987935159_1577527071_n.jpg

Thank you! Here is another one fresh from the oven. Will upload the better scans to my Deviant Art gallery later.

1932337_10152305987935159_1577527071_n.jpg

Nice!