• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB'S PIPE LEAK REPAIR THREAD - ASM 15, 24, NTT 2, 44, Nova 1....

16 posts in this topic

Ahhh, the joys of owning an old home...well, my oldest son's closet is a goner as the radiator pipe that goes upstairs through it seems to have a leak...causing massive water damage in there, destroying anything paper, soaking all his clothing...the ceiling is falling in... Oh joy! Anyways, all these things cost money to fix...and what do I have instead of money? A big old house, a couple of really cute kids and lots of comics! Well, my family currently resides in the house and we need a place to live, I'm fond of the kids and don't want to sell them, so it will have to be the comics....

Paypal preferred for payment if possible. Prices including priority mail shipping in the USA. More for Canada/UK. As I will be insuring for the more expensive ones I must give a proper # on any customs form. Sorry.

If you don't want people knowing your bizness, I am ok with a PM offer/acceptance. Whoever is first at ask wins.

Take $5 off for each purchase above one on items where shipping is included in the price.

First

Hope to get some scans up shortly if I can keep my eyes open.

First up we have a nice Fine+ Amazing Spiderman 15, the 1st Kraven and 1st mention of Mary Jane among other things. I would like $260. When Kraven winds up in a Spidey movie this will explode, but I need some dough now.

Next up we have a gorgeous VF+, maybe better, Amazing Spiderman 24. I would like $200.

Next in line is a sweet NM, maybe better, New Teen Titans #1 -- 1st Deathstroke! I'd like $100.

And now a nice NM/NM- Tales of the New Teen Titans 44 - 1st Nightwing and lots of other good stuff. I'd like $65 please.

X-Factor 5...1st Apocalypse (cameo) ..very nice copy, most likely better than NM - $25

Batman 1 - The New 52 - NM copy. And I include an even nicer copy of Batman 3. $75 please.

A nice NM copy of Nova 1 (1970s series). $65 please.

Batman 79 from the 50s. G/VG. $75 please.

That's it for now.

my apologies to everyone waiting on scans, i just got back from work (3:00 a.m.). it has been a rough week and again i don't have the energy hand/eye coordination to do it at this time of night. need to sleep.

my apologies to everyone waiting on scans, i just got back from work (3:00 a.m.). it has been a rough week and again i don't have the energy hand/eye coordination to do it at this time of night. need to sleep.

:foryou:

Have a good morning sleep.

sorry for the disappearing act...3 days in a row of getting home between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. from work, when I thought I had a break on the weekend to catch up here, I did manage to get one package out for the one person who paid me, and then I found out my mother was in the emergency room...which lasted 3 days. as i am her only family here in NYC I was there and not doing my comic stuff. and now I'm back to work trying to catch up with what i needed to do work-wise over the weekend. plus a foot plus of snow outside my door I need to shovel.

anyway, for those who did an "I'll buy it" on items, I will send paypal info and if you still want them, go ahead and pay, if not, that's fine. i understand we're at almost a week here. I hope to get scans up for everything else in a couple of days and revive this thread when i actually have time to deal with it. a lot of folks PMed about scans. I bit off more than I could chew.

I apologize if I haven't responded to your PMs about scans or what not. i've just been swamped with other things.