• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONDAY'S COMIC ZONE- CGC'S STEVE BOROCK & PAUL LITCH

361 posts in this topic

The bulge in steve's shirt was the transmitter that Jim Halpern was feeding Steve Borock with the answers (Joke). You know, much like the 1st debate where it "appeared" that George Bush was getting fed answers, probably from Cheney. makepoint.gif

Yeah, but like, do you remember?.......when you were watching the first debate........and President Bush had this, um,.......rectangular box.......under his jacket?

Well, Bob was making a joke that um Steve, you remember, from like, when you were listening to the Comic Zone Show? He was getting answers too.

Remember?

You're not going to break out your collection of CGCed wind instruments now, are you? 893whatthe.gif

I was going to say something about not being able to blow them if they are slabbed........ insane.gif

At least they're protected from the "aliments" crazy.gif

Excuse me ArAich, SIR - I think you should reread this ...

"After being labeled the Heritage/CGC basher for years, it is gratifying to see CS members slowly, very slowly, beginning to comprehend THE TRUTH!!"

There was no intent to assume I was referring TO ALL CS members as being brain-washed, and your comments prove you are just another individual who has a mind of his own.

WHILE WRITING THIS POST, I was just informed by CGC that I may no longer express the opinions which I have today on these boards, as my comments have been construed as damning to CGC. This will be is my FINAL POST. Any further comments will be posted on ComicCollectors.net in the future.

Thank You All For your Support and GOODBYE FOREVER!!!!

Marnin Rosenberg

ComiCollectors.net

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread or hear the interview yet but did anyone actually ask if CGC/Steve was looking at improving their slabb design in the near future to deal with problems such as slabb shifting, etc? Or is this not a priority right now for them? If no one has asked I guess I am now. popcorn.gif