• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONDAY'S COMIC ZONE- CGC'S STEVE BOROCK & PAUL LITCH

361 posts in this topic

Just wanted to thank Paul, Steve and all of the callers from Monday's show. It was a lot of fun-hope you liked the show. Spread the word!

VZ

Monday's show was the first time I listened. Very nice. I will definitely be checking it out every week.

Man, I can't even remember who said what any more or the status of anything to do with slab damage. All I now for sure is Vince obviously didn't read any of this thread. thumbsup2.gif

But did you hear about Supa??? tonofbricks.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Man, I can't even remember who said what any more or the status of anything to do with slab damage. All I now for sure is Vince obviously didn't read any of this thread. thumbsup2.gif

But did you hear about Supa??? tonofbricks.gif

Who? insane.gif

Actually old guy-I have read bits and pieces of it. Regardless I sincerely appreciated Steve and Paul being on the show and the callers with their solid questions. I meant to post this on Monday after the show but got very busy. I really feel like the show is building momentum and even though you may not like me or my company I hope you can get behind the show as I truly believe it is good for the hobby. Who know maybe you should be my guest one day...

yay.gif

VZ

I really feel like the show is building momentum and even though you may not like me or my company I hope you can get behind the show as I truly believe it is good for the hobby. Who know maybe you should be my guest one day...

Just for the record Vince, I have nothing against you or your comic store. The only problem I've ever had with you was your blatant disregard for not posting sales in the appropriate forum.

I'd have to know you a lot better then I do in order for me to invest the time and energy it would take to not like you. I think the radio show is great. I don't get to hear it live, but I do enjoy downloading it and listening to it. Thanks for taking the time to do the show, it is appreciated.

Actually old guy-I have read bits and pieces of it. Regardless I sincerely appreciated Steve and Paul being on the show and the callers with their solid questions. I meant to post this on Monday after the show but got very busy. I really feel like the show is building momentum and even though you may not like me or my company I hope you can get behind the show as I truly believe it is good for the hobby. Who know maybe you should be my guest one day...

yay.gif

VZ

hey Vinnie, off the record....How many of your slabs have SCS?

okay, let me try a different approach: WIthout saying anything that betrays your friendship with SB,(cause we all love him and understand his predicament here) how big a problem do you think it is? Or do you at least agree that if it WERE as widespread as many here claim, that it WOULD be pretty serious for both your future business and our collections?? Ive seen plenty of examples, and some of th escans posted here are obviously troublesome... an dthen theres ZeMans "test' results to consider.....

I dont expect you to join the condemners, but how far can you honestly comment, as your opinion carries huge weight. thanx in advance

hey Vinnie, off the record....How many of your slabs have SCS?

okay, let me try a different approach: WIthout saying anything that betrays your friendship with SB,(cause we all love him and understand his predicament here) how big a problem do you think it is? Or do you at least agree that if it WERE as widespread as many here claim, that it WOULD be pretty serious for both your future business and our collections?? Ive seen plenty of examples, and some of th escans posted here are obviously troublesome... an dthen theres ZeMans "test' results to consider.....

I dont expect you to join the condemners, but how far can you honestly comment, as your opinion carries huge weight. thanx in advance

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And while we wait with 'bated breath for Vince's response, MK, what the hell is your avatar?!? bumpit.gif

yay.gifacclaim.gif

I don't know, it's actually footage taken from amateur video coverage of the Grand Opening of Greggy's Short-Shorts...

Probably... crazy.gif

definate QC problem... foreheadslap.gif...and it'll probably get worse if they put NewtSamson in encapsulation... insane.gif

They can't do that because they couldn't afford the increase in worker's comp insurance premiums that would be necessary to get approval for Newt to operate any equipment more complicated than a telephone (perhaps not even that).

(Damn, that was meant to be funny, but it reads mean. Time to back-fill with emoticons to cover my tracks!! )

stooges.gifpoke2.gifdevil.gif27_laughing.gif