• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest graded Phantom Lady #16...how high will it go?

24 posts in this topic

I don't know - it is a great cover- but it's not a Phantom Lady cover, and while it is HG, I don't sense that GA 9.4s get the same kind of crazy multiples that a SA 9.8 would get, or a BA 9.9. If this book tops 10K with the premium I'll be surprised.

Looks like Rjpb was right...

I don't know - it is a great cover- but it's not a Phantom Lady cover, and while it is HG, I don't sense that GA 9.4s get the same kind of crazy multiples that a SA 9.8 would get, or a BA 9.9. If this book tops 10K with the premium I'll be surprised.

And it looks like seank was half right....

I'd say $20,000 to $25,000. If it goes for less than that 9.9 181, it would be a damn shame.

It is definitely a damn shame. sorry.gif

Slightly O/T, but does anyone know how long it takes for Heritage to contact a winning bidder? I think I won a book, but I've never won anything from Heritage before, and I'm confused about floor bidding, etc.

I think that their system is supposed to be automated, but I could be wrong. There have been stories of some people receiving their books before they have even paid, but I am too lazy to look for the specific thread. I have never won anything from Heritage so I really don't know. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks. I'm just so used to eBay's instant email when an auction is over. If I did win, I'll be pleased as punch, because I got the book much cheaper than I thought I would. But without any kind of contact from Heritage, I'm still up in the air. Maybe someone else outbid me on the floor and they haven't updated the site yet. confused-smiley-013.gif