• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here watches Comic Book Men???

110 posts in this topic

I watched most recent episode and it got me upset. Not for content but for way Ming was mishandling a book.

Walt Flanagan is a board member here. Maybe you could ask him to speak to Ming about your concerns.

If you believe he is real I have a Bridge in London to sell you

I watched most recent episode and it got me upset. Not for content but for way Ming was mishandling a book.

Walt Flanagan is a board member here. Maybe you could ask him to speak to Ming about your concerns.

lol

Was hoping you did, though. :grin:

Actually that London Bridge here in AZ. It's in Lake Havasu. Don't beleive him! He's selling you a fake! :jokealert:

I thought I would like the show when I first saw it, but I didn't. I have to give it another chance I suppose. Maybe it's better than I remember.Any one care to fill me in on if it's worth my time?

As I understand it's like Pawn Stars but exclusively for comics and half of the show is them doing the radio show (i guess) about what the audience is seeing?

I thought I would like the show when I first saw it, but I didn't. I have to give it another chance I suppose. Maybe it's better than I remember.Any one care to fill me in on if it's worth my time?

As I understand it's like Pawn Stars but exclusively for comics and half of the show is them doing the radio show (i guess) about what the audience is seeing?

If you have a tv in your bathroom, with a view from the commode, the show's not half bad.

The show is pretty funny for their antics. It's definitely "Kevin Smith's friends" with a little pop culture/comic book fun facts. And while I know these guys do know their stuff, i find it weird that they are able to pull out pricing value as quick as they do. It might be editing but they never seem to do any research when buying something from a person. They just throw a number out. At least Google the value of the USS Flagg!!!

And that board member is not the real Walt Flanagan…he posted something the other day that kind of gave it away…I'll see if I can find it.

Found it!

In reference to the SDCC….

is it perfectly fine to buy/sell on the floor if you don't have a booth? can you get the boot for doing this?

I am almost 100% certain the real Walt Flanagan would know this answer already…plus he could afford to get a booth so why bother wandering the floor trying to sell stuff while fans run up to you asking for autographs or pictures.

The show is pretty funny for their antics. It's definitely "Kevin Smith's friends" with a little pop culture/comic book fun facts. And while I know these guys do know their stuff, i find it weird that they are able to pull out pricing value as quick as they do. It might be editing but they never seem to do any research when buying something from a person. They just throw a number out. At least Google the value of the USS Flagg!!!

And that board member is not the real Walt Flanagan…he posted something the other day that kind of gave it away…I'll see if I can find it.

Found it!

is it perfectly fine to buy/sell on the floor if you don't have a booth? can you get the boot for doing this?

I am almost 100% certain the real Walt Flanagan would know this answer already…plus he could afford to get a booth so why bother wandering the floor trying to sell stuff while fans run up to you asking for autographs or pictures.

How dare you presume to know Walt's financial situation!

Found it!

How dare you presume to know Walt's financial situation!

I'm sorry…I just know my financial situation…and I don't have a TV show!

anyone at all??? I have watched all three seasons... I find it pretty fun to watch... no end all be all, but fun regardless... Bryan Johnson is my favorite... I find him pretty funny myself...

How can it be bad it had BaltimoreLauren on it!

they should do a talk radio segment talking about the talk radio segment....

show bores me to tears plus looks staged

lauren-did they stage your appearance?