• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redeeming themselves for the Mandarin garbage? So lets make another movie.

17 posts in this topic

You are angry they made a short to be included on a DVD?

Is that what it is? Thought it was a movie. My mistake. But it still makes me angry what they did to a Iron Man movie.

There was a good discussion in the IM3 thread that was bumped when this news hit.

I really wanted the Mandarin that would have shocked Tony Stark how truly powerful this villain is against his armor. Just the look on his face when he discovered his armor cracked from a bare handed hit.

:cloud9:

Actually, I liked one thing I read at that link....

"Trevor is imprisoned at Seagate Prison. In the Marvel Comics, Seagate is where the superhero Luke Cage was created. "

DG

There has been leaked info that Marvel is attempting to get Shia LaBeouf to play Luke Cage in a new movie.

"Trevor is imprisoned at Seagate Prison. In the Marvel Comics, Seagate is where the superhero Luke Cage was created. "

DG

There has been leaked info that Marvel is attempting to get Shia LaBeouf to play Luke Cage in a new movie.

:idea: Maybe Conan O'Brien could be coaxed into playing Luke Cage.

DG

DG

DG

Too late. He's Doomsday in the next Superman movie.

DG

DG

I heard it was going to be Jim Parsons.