• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Quitely Original Art...Where?

13 posts in this topic

I am interested in possibly purchasing some Quitely original art, and after a search online...nothing.

Anyone here know who/where might have some available?

Thanks!

Tekk me about it, I was hoping something would pop up from the recent Bite Club series but I am seeing nothing. Was never a big fan untill I read this, and since art is secondary to my collecting, I only go for what I like or want, regardless who is the artist, I would love to add some of his work to my collection.

I am interested in possibly purchasing some Quitely original art, and after a search online...nothing.

Thanks!

Yes love his work on WE3 try www.graphiccollectibles.com/catalog

Brain that is a great site, some sweet New X-Men stuff, thanks

now, anyone have any clue where I can find some Salvador Larocca X-treme X-Men art, man I've been hurting for some of that.

Thanks!

Tekk me about it, I was hoping something would pop up from the recent Bite Club series but I am seeing nothing.

Did he do interiors on that?

Thanks!

Yes love his work on WE3 try www.graphiccollectibles.com/catalog

Brain that is a great site, some sweet New X-Men stuff, thanks

now, anyone have any clue where I can find some Salvador Larocca X-treme X-Men art, man I've been hurting for some of that.

For Salvador Larocca try www.bobmcleod.com/comicart8.html

Thanks!

I would love to have a piece of Frank's art on my wall, the man's a genius - his "Riot at Xaviers" arc was pure class and one of my favourite all time stories.

As to finding any of it and buying it I have no idea confused-smiley-013.gif

Not interiors, just cover art, and some of them covers are sweet, like issue 1. His New X-Men stuff is great to.

I actually am contemplating selling my Uncanny 94 and ASM 129 to put towards some of that Starlin art on the site Brain posted, a grand for a double splash page isnt bad and I'm a sucker for anything Thanos.

Thanks!

Tekk me about it, I was hoping something would pop up from the recent Bite Club series but I am seeing nothing.

Did he do interiors on that?

Just covers.

Brock, if you do come across them, know they'll be really pricey.

If you're looking for Larocca art, try and contact Spencer Beck, Artist's Choice. He's not Larocca's dealer, but he reps Art Thibert who inked alot of Larocca's work on FF. He'd probably be able to give you some info.

hi,

i'm looking New X-Men page by Quitely

i know he sold recently new pages : http://www.emmafrostfiles.com/2011/04/frank-quitely-to-sell-original-new-x-men-artwork/

i'm interested in buying one (or trading)

anybody please help ?

thanks

WTTB

Did you click the link above? There are all kinds of FQ pages. Missionary Man, Batman & Robin, New X-Men, Shimura, and 2020 Visions pages.

Thanks!

www.graphiccollectibles.com/catalog

1) If you post this in the OA section someone can probably tell you where the covers are

2) You should contact Mitch I (owner of Graphic Collectibles) and see if he has the covers and just hasn't had time to post them yet. He's also a board member