• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thank you

235 posts in this topic

Ok, I am done scanning round 2, and they are loaded, ready to go.

I am going to get a bite to eat, then list another 45 (or more) books tonight around 8 EST, or earlier.

Plenty of goodness in round 1, please check it out and throw up the :takeit: , and i will be back in a few.

Thanks for looking.

:popcorn:

:hi: Harry!

Wow, I been asking for popcorn all day!

Free shipping for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you want any of this, or whatever is to come)

Hey, thanks! But no need, really...I only live a block away from your office (it's Mikey...the boardie formerly known as "Mikeyriffhard").

Free shipping for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you want any of this, or whatever is to come)

Hey, thanks! But no need, really...I only live a block away from your office (it's Mikey...the boardie formerly known as "Mikeyriffhard").

you know, you just made my free shipping offer seem like you could just pick things up in the parking lot outside the building....

nobody else knows that.

besides, I could never forget you, even with the name change you still owe me $2, or a beer :baiting:

you know, you just made my free shipping offer seem like you could just pick things up in the parking lot outside the building....

nobody else knows that.

besides, I could never forget you, even with the name change you still owe me $2, or a beer :baiting:

:sorry:

But...come to think of it, shouldn't that parking lot have another building on it by now? I mean, how dare they move the liquor store and NOT replace it with...something!!!

:sorry:

But...come to think of it, shouldn't that parking lot have another building on it by now? I mean, how dare they move the liquor store and NOT replace it with...something!!!

I miss Highs, and Pats more than the Liquor Store :kidaround: