• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thank you

235 posts in this topic

:sorry:

But...come to think of it, shouldn't that parking lot have another building on it by now? I mean, how dare they move the liquor store and NOT replace it with...something!!!

I miss Highs, and Pats more than the Liquor Store :kidaround:

Highs was awesome. I bought MANY comics straight off their spinner rack, ca. 1977 - 1980...

:sorry:

But...come to think of it, shouldn't that parking lot have another building on it by now? I mean, how dare they move the liquor store and NOT replace it with...something!!!

I miss Highs, and Pats more than the Liquor Store :kidaround:

Highs was awesome. I bought MANY comics straight off their spinner rack, ca. 1977 - 1980...

I ate at pats every time I did not have a lunch. They moved too far away now :P

decided on Red hot Chili Peppers, unless someone can suggest something else

Iced Earth (shrug) ... you did say you were snowed in...

I have "The Glorious Burden". I just put it on. Thanks for the suggestion. Hope it brings me some luck in this thread. :headbang:

decided on Red hot Chili Peppers, unless someone can suggest something else

Iced Earth (shrug) ... you did say you were snowed in...

I have "The Glorious Burden". I just put it on. Thanks for the suggestion. Hope it brings me some luck in this thread. :headbang:

TGB is a good listen. Not that there's anything wrong with the Chillies or RatM. (thumbs u