• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling Branget, Where is my book?

528 posts in this topic

Do you have proof of payment?

no offence, but when you asked me to get books signed for you at Fan Expo you left the PM thread once I told you there were fees required.

and than you PM'ed a store I work for asking for the same thing.

(shrug)

I sent.cash in an envelope I sent it from New York but he might have.not.gotten it yet. due to snow and the holiday and I never got anything signed at.the convention I asked you to get things signed.for me. Sending cash was.the easiest way for me to pay as I don't have a PayPal. Like I said I will send.it again. If it means getting my book back.

Wait.... what? :facepalm:

Still doesn't explain 1) where his book is at and 2) why the other person removed themselves from the PM thread without responding.

Then again, that's all predicated on the story we've been given so far being true. This is fun.

no offence, but when you asked me to get books signed for you at Fan Expo you left the PM thread once I told you there were fees required.

(shrug)

Not relevant.

pretty relevant since he's claiming he paid Branget to get the signature done which is something Branget has admittedly denied

- my point is, this guy uses the boards and PM's everyone trying to get people to wait in line for him. He's a total time waster.

Jeff said "send me money for postage" and that was what he was waiting on before sending the books.

Branget has explained the entire story in the Forum sales general discussion if someone wants to link it.

Don't think he's going to be here for a while.

(shrug)

I sent.cash in an envelope I sent it from New York but he might have.not.gotten it yet. due to snow and the holiday and I never got anything signed at.the convention I asked you to get things signed.for me. Sending cash was.the easiest way for me to pay as I don't have a PayPal. Like I said I will send.it again. If it means getting my book back.

What holiday? When did you send it?

Most cash through the mail makes it just fine unless you mark the envelope as "handle with care, cash inside".

(shrug)

I'm not sure which is more painful. Trying to read your post or that you paid with cash in an envelope?

I'm confused. This should be easy to understand. Lay out the facts.

If you are going to be disrespectful and embarrass someone publicly, justify the reason.

Let's not interfere looking for facts. I will pay $22 for this thread to continue on incoherently.

(shrug)

And I told you that it would be $5 a book because I was going to have to wait in line and than instead of saying something like "no thanks" or "thanks anyways" you left the PM.

I'm confused. This should be easy to understand. Lay out the facts.

If you are going to be disrespectful and embarrass someone publicly, justify the reason.

Let's not interfere looking for facts. I will pay $22 for this thread to continue on incoherently.

Touché.

he said if sending cash is easier which it was then send it, I sent it the 16th. and I'm sure if he would have went to cgc the book they would have told him they can't do it.

Ummmm why don't you get a Postal MO or have your mommy write a check for you to send? At least there's a paper trail....

he said if sending cash is easier which it was then send it, I sent it the 16th. and I'm sure if he would have went to cgc the book they would have told him they can't do it.

CGC told him they would grade them and than after he submitted them they said "no, we can't grade books thats a total new sphere of collecting" - and than he sold me the raw signed books minus your book.

This is entirely your fault dude.

So you sent an envelope with $22 to Canada on Thursday, as ransom for the book? When did you send the book?

well at first I sent him my book he didn't ask for payment then said if he knew how popular the guy he would have charged me, so I was fine with giving him money, I just want to know why I wasn't granted a picture at the least