• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics' Racism?

53 posts in this topic

That whole website is a Fake news site with little real sprinkled in

From teh page Written by Jude Terror on Friday, January 03 2014 and posted in News and Satire

""Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. ""

I looked everywhere I can think and I cant find any white lantern battery for sale

I was born here,my family before me speak funny like.

People say I do as well,cause I get the accent from both sides the family.

So first generation,first and a half on the other side,Canadian that is.

PLUS,it was my OTHER secret identity.

They do have a product called the

White Lantern 1/1 Scale Power Battery

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=White+Lantern+1%2F1+Scale+P_1320833

But no product called White power Lantern

The article does indicate that it is only called the White Power Lantern in the Previews solicitation.

DG

This characterization of the nerdy comic book white lantern as racist is why I hate all of humanity.

I hope everyone in existence grows a mouth big enough to suck it.

:whatthe: Dang, how big is it???

Chlamydia can grow like Cauliflower if it goes unchecked. He might just be saying he has growths on his. (shrug)

DG