• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image World Premiere

5 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say, saw the Image Comics documentary at the AZ Con. If anyone else saw it, what did you think? Personally I'm a Marvel guy but a good comic is a good comic, regardless of publisher. That said, I thought the Image Documentary was pretty awesome. Worth seeing IMHO. Thoughts, opinions, gripes, concerns?

Is there a schedule of showings anywhere?

From what the creator's said, they're going the route that Image took and trying to get it out their own, rather than having to pay theaters and other companies to distribute it. I know it can be ordered on the site, but outside of that,

i would guess a local con may play it. i would almost bet that the next "Amazing" Con sponsored by Jimmy Jay SHOULD play it, it was cool because Silvestri and Liefeld were there for Q&A after the show.

I watched it and I really liked it.

I payed for it through the website and than had to download a 2.3 gig file.

I sent the download code to 6 - 10 board members before the link expired. Was wondering if anyone else watched this yet!