• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPARKLE CITY OFFERING LARSON DETECTIVE #37 PRE-ROBIN

37 posts in this topic

We are beginning to experiment with different ways to market and offer some of the unique, high demand and high value comics besides our usual non-reserve auction format on EBAY.

This stunning unrestored Detective Comics #37 Larson copy was originally slatted for EBAY but we are offering it on the CGC Boards till 2PM tomorrow, Monday, January 27. We are offering it unpressed and raw. If we do not receive an acceptable offer by that time, we will send it to CGC and explore other options.

If our offer price is met, the book will be considered sold immediately.

We accept paypal, credit cards (not AMEX), bank wire, cash and checks as a form of payment. The comic will not be shipped until full payment is received and cleared.

Free FEDEX shipping with insurance.

This copy came from a collector who bought the book around 1980 And held it until a few weeks ago.

Very tough book to grade. Structurally near mint with blinding colors and gloss. Has small chip in lower right corner and some color loss in upper left corner where minor color touch was removed. Almost no paper loss. Back cover has very minor moisture on middle of lower edge on the back cover. If we have to give a technical grade, F/VF is probably safe.

Offered at $25,000 or best offer

144427.jpg.47f916443f12b1244fd4ca24de690aea.jpg

144428.jpg.f640b6d1e37e4f010dfb4fcacaf34397.jpg

144429.jpg.ed4506f57b06773388547b73601b37f6.jpg

144430.jpg.6b5562066d81741194d928af6e983670.jpg

144431.jpg.c55dbbd4ee339a44a96b67f094518621.jpg

I believe price has been mentioned ...
As to condition, it appears that they want the humongous pictures to do the talking. I can't even see a quarter of the book on this laptop...

I believe price has been mentioned ...
As to condition, it appears that they want the humongous pictures to do the talking. I can't even see a quarter of the book on this laptop...

Trust me... it's beautiful (worship)

GLWTS Sparkle City :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

(worship) A real gem given the grade on this book that early before Robin come in! (worship) Thank you for sharing the photos with us. Someone here will give it a good home for sure!

Hoping you will do more listings on other GA comics sometime in near future. :wishluck: