• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers KS Special #2

8 posts in this topic

One of my favorite covers. :thumbsup:

W/o being able to "embiggen" the scans, 9.0-9.2 IMO.

Not entirely sure what is going on with the back cover near the top where a staple should be.

Can you put in a spoiler tag to what your thoughts are?

Not entirely sure what is going on with the back cover near the top where a staple should be.

My thoughts are right with you - 9.0/9.2 but I have the advantage of holding it in my hand as we speak. The black inks and glossy are so dripping it would make a fine Slip 'n Slide....

There's nothing going on with the back cover. In fact both staples can be felt but they are perfectly placed and not making a fuss as far as their relationship to the cover is concerned.

I want to make my scans bigger! It's just that no matter what size I make them Photobucket makes them this size when I upload. I think I have a mental block somewhere because I should know how to fix this. Maybe my scans are too big when I upload them and Photobucket auto changes them because of their size? They are 2235 x 3236 at 300 dpi when I upload them.....

My thoughts are right with you - 9.0/9.2 but I have the advantage of holding it in my hand as we speak. The black inks and glossy are so dripping it would make a fine Slip 'n Slide....

There's nothing going on with the back cover. In fact both staples can be felt but they are perfectly placed and not making a fuss as far as their relationship to the cover is concerned.

I want to make my scans bigger! It's just that no matter what size I make them Photobucket makes them this size when I upload. I think I have a mental block somewhere because I should know how to fix this. Maybe my scans are too big when I upload them and Photobucket auto changes them because of their size? They are 2235 x 3236 at 300 dpi when I upload them.....

You can also do it with Photobucket...

When you have the scan up in your PB library, chose the IMG block of text to copy. The text block should start with "

Then, directly paste the text into the forum reply box; no need to add any more tags to it, like so...

[url=http://s159.photobucket.com/user/manetteska/media/ASM_252_FC_zpsb8d7e72e.jpg.html'>ASM_252_FC_zpsb8d7e72e.jpg

This will put the scan/pic in the thread as well as provide a link (if clicked) to the original image which you can then make bigger through Photobucket by clicking on the magnifying glass 2 times.