• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks Everyone. V 2.0 is on the way - bigger & better than before!

936 posts in this topic

Avengers #150 NM+ 9.6 (OSPG: $18.00 in NM- 9.2) $25.00

The nicest #150 I've ever held. And I'm not sure if it will go higher - but it's gorgeous. But that point is sorta moot if you're an Avengers collector because you know how hard nicely wrapped and centered copies are to find of this issue.

av150.jpg

take it

Avengers #154 NM- 9.2 (OSPG: $15.00) $12.00

Who doesn't love floating head covers?!? How can you not? Floating heads! Observing the action from above! Commenting! Conversing! Doing absolutely nothing to help their non-human comrade even though one of them married him and had kids with him despite obvious "my boys can't swim" issues!

av154.jpg

Avengers #150 NM+ 9.6 (OSPG: $18.00 in NM- 9.2) $25.00

The nicest #150 I've ever held.

take it

plus freebie yay

Thanks sslim! When I'm done listing 134,000 books you'll look back on this thread and know this copy was in the Top 5 (thumbs u

Avengers #155 NM+ 9.6 (OSPG: $15.00 in NM- 9.2) $20.00

outrageously & ridiculously nice copy

Ill take it

Thanks Jer! Just wait till you hold it in your hands!

You had me at outrageously and ridiculously.... (thumbs u

This thread is filled with some beauties friend!

Avengers #162 NM- 9.2, probably 9.4 (OSPG: $15.00) $15.00

In all honesty this is my favorite Avengers/Ultron battle ever and to this day I Marvel (pun intended!) how they were able to fit this into 1 issue. S.H.I.T got real yo and I remember loving every panel of it. An issue so OMG WTF that they needed a fill in issue next month before Byrne came in and rocked it with the Nefaria Saga.

av162.jpg

:takeit:

Avengers #162 NM- 9.2, probably 9.4 (OSPG: $15.00) $15.00

In all honesty this is my favorite Avengers/Ultron battle ever and to this day I Marvel (pun intended!) how they were able to fit this into 1 issue. S.H.I.T got real yo and I remember loving every panel of it. An issue so OMG WTF that they needed a fill in issue next month before Byrne came in and rocked it with the Nefaria Saga.

av162.jpg

:takeit:

too late :(