• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garth Ennis' Red Team

19 posts in this topic

Hey what's up everyone? I'm a huge fan of Garth Ennis and really enjoyed Red Team. I have a question, has issue #7 been released? I have it on pull list and have been waiting for it. I looked on Dynamite Entertainment's site and it appears to be released however on the cover of the issue it's labeled issue #6. Dynamite has it labeled as issue #7 and the description is different than that of issue #6.

RedTeam07CovChaykin_zps1b94671c.jpg

Here's the actual issue #6

RedTeam06CovChaykin_zps48c2040e.jpg

If anyone can clear it up for that'd be great! Thanks!

I got so fed up with waiting for Red Team that I decided to just drop it and wait for the trade.

That doesn't help answer your question obviously, but there you go!

haha I'm at that point too

Yeah, it only took me two issues. I think #2 came out 2 months after #1, and then it just went completely off the radar after that. Shame, as what I read of it, I liked.

Hey what's up everyone? I'm a huge fan of Garth Ennis and really enjoyed Red Team. I have a question, has issue #7 been released? I have it on pull list and have been waiting for it. I looked on Dynamite Entertainment's site and it appears to be released however on the cover of the issue it's labeled issue #6. Dynamite has it labeled as issue #7 and the description is different than that of issue #6.

I was looking around for some info on issue #7 as well. We're all in the same boat, I guess....

I was looking around for some info on issue #7 as well. We're all in the same boat, I guess....

I'll buy the mystery issue and let you guys know.

Looks like Dynamite finally got around to shipping #7 a week ago. The number is correct on the issue too. I picked mine up yesterday, I'll read it tonight. Hopefully it "ended" well. Lemme know your thoughts, if you're still reading it that is.

It was an awesome ending...the mini will read very well in trade format. This one seems as if it was made to be a film, as stupid as that is to say these days since everything was made to be a film. I mean they even made a character look like Idris Elba!

This one seems as if it was made to be a film, as stupid as that is to say these days since everything was made to be a film. I mean they even made a character look like Idris Elba!

That's never a writer's intentions is it?

Or is it!?

Is it?

'tis?

Not sure if really Garth Ennis or just pretending...

1295598d1385598127-what-your-opinions-watch-not-sure-if-trolling-serious.jpg.png