• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Bang Theory Tonight - Comic-Con Related

30 posts in this topic

Had it DVR'd and just now watched it. Funny as usual, but not near one of the best BBT shows. Rather mediocre actually.

But The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorites. I can not understand how Modern Family wins awards and BBT does not. They ain't even close.

Two of my favorite BBT episodes are:

The one where Sheldon spanks Amy, and the one where Leonard shows Penny some science stuff in his work lab. She smiles and says "You know. Sometimes I forget just how smart you are". Then she locks the door to his lab and "does him" right there.

Oh, another favorite episode is where Penny gifts Sheldon a napkin used and signed by Leonard Nimoy. Classic good BBT stuff. Beats Modern Family all to hell.

Thought this episode was pretty funny...but my favorite episodes have to be the two that had Bob Newhart in them.

He just seems to get more talented and funny as time goes on.

Thought this episode was pretty funny...but my favorite episodes have to be the two that had Bob Newhart in them.

He just seems to get more talented and funny as time goes on.

The Newhart eps are flawless! Loved the first one a bit more because Sheldon whipped out that Muppet-looking thing.

Very funny episode! Nice twist with James Earl Jones and how he reacted to Sheldon. Kept waiting for it to turn around or go too far where Sheldon pushed him too far... How funny it went the other way. A top 10 episode for sure.

That show uses its guest stars as well as any have in recent memory. This is just another example of that!