• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade on my Ghosts 11?

11 posts in this topic

Nice copy! Spine is nice, I only count two tics and the one color break on the URCC. Back cover though has multiple spine stress. How does CGC deal with back covers? I would say 9.0 if the back cover is taken into consideration.

Nice copy! Spine is nice, I only count two tics and the one color break on the URCC. Back cover though has multiple spine stress. How does CGC deal with back covers? I would say 9.0 if the back cover is taken into consideration.

the front appears to be lovely, but the back is dirty and has numerous visible spine creases. but, since they're on the back, this might get a 9.0. thumbsup2.gif

CGC 9.2

PGA 7.0

27_laughing.gif

Now who is the dumb@$$... That's not a modern.. flamed.gifhail.gifCGC.

BUG?

No where do I refer to this book as a modern, NOSHILL. blush.gif

I guess you're still miffed that you included ACTION #1 in a thread on moderns and got called out on it, huh?! flamed.gif

See that little icon that looks like this: 27_laughing.gif ? That would indicate humor, a sense of which you obviously don't have.

Again, why do you feel the need to call people names whenever you think they have said something "bad" about PGA? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TROLL?

the front appears to be lovely, but the back is dirty and has numerous visible spine creases. but, since they're on the back, this might get a 9.0. thumbsup2.gif

BB,

With all due respect, very rarely is a spine crease limited to one cover or the other. These are all creases, the dirt just shows them off well on the BC. This IS a pretty book, but the number of spine creases limits it to no higher than an 8.5 in my mind, although if you cleaned up the back cover they might escape the general collector's eye. But not CGC's. The white band on the FC does its part in hiding them on an otherwise nice jet black cover.