• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the captain america/winter soldier trailer

93 posts in this topic

Looks good but WHY does Hollywood do the instant dry clothes thing? Do they think we're stupid? Cap splashes in the water and the next moment he's stone dry, fighting. They did the same thing in The Grey and True Grit. People enter water, exit STONE DRY. They always do it. Little things like this bug me cause they remind me 'it's a movie'. I don't want to be reminded of that.

Amazing trailer. Can't wait for this.

2 small things.

I don't like the new costume. Avengers one was the best. First Avenger one was ok. This one is too far removed from the source material.

I never liked Falcon as a character. Hopefully that will change with this movie.

Otherwise it looks perfect.

I thought Caps costume from the Avengers was one of the worst things in the film. I thought the outfit from First Avenger was OK and the one in Winter Soldier looks to be a big improvement on the Avengeds outfit. It was just too dificult to take him seriously in that one.

+1,000,000...I thought the Avengers Cap uniform looked ridiculous. Cap 1 and 2 uniform look much better.

Looks good but WHY does Hollywood do the instant dry clothes thing? Do they think we're stupid? Cap splashes in the water and the next moment he's stone dry, fighting. They did the same thing in The Grey and True Grit. People enter water, exit STONE DRY. They always do it. Little things like this bug me cause they remind me 'it's a movie'. I don't want to be reminded of that.

Unstable molecules.

Unstable molecules.

I should have known that....

I just saw the movie and it exceeded my expectations, I think it's one of the best Marvel Studios movies to date and will surprise many people. It's not a movie just for Comic book nerds, that's for sure. Fantastic action and a very good and enthralling story and the ending changes the landscape of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a big way. All the new characters like Alexander Pierce, Falcon, Winter Soldier or Crossbones (I hated him, but in a positive way) were portrayed very well, I don't have anything to complain about them.

Btw, the name "Stephen Strange" was mentioned sometime in the movie :whistle:

I just saw the movie and it exceeded my expectations, I think it's one of the best Marvel Studios movies to date and will surprise many people. It's not a move just for Comic book nerds, that's for sure. Fantastic action and a very good and enthralling story and the ending changes the landscape of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a big way. All the new characters like Alexander Pierce, Falcon, Winter Soldier or Crossbones (I hated him, but in a positive way) were portrayed very well, I don't have anything to complain about them.

Btw, the name "Stephen Strange" was mentioned sometime in the movie :whistle:

:applause:

I had checked the review article that came out recently with spoilers and it had mentioned the 'Stephen Strange' mention.

:whee:

The guy with super powers didn't remind you?