• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for set of Night Nurse

20 posts in this topic

I have a raw copy on eBay right now that would probably grade 9.0. It's sweet and guaranteed unrestored. I bought it from Jiveturkeymofo about 6 months ago and am selling a bunch of stuff to fund some purchases.

Another of Jive's books back in circulation! acclaim.gif

I liked that copy too, very nice.

I was lucky enough to find a full set all in approximately VF+ on the last day of Wondercon this year for $75. Good deal really. They weren't displayed very well and I may have been the first to see them. I think they are cool actually. -----Sid

Ehh. I saw her first. lol,

I have been chasing this set for years. I have probably had every 70's marvel 2-3 times now. Never ever, had me a Night Nurse. In reading form, or real life.

They are especially useful when you need your bedpan changed. Right pov? devil.gif

I have been chasing this set for years. I have probably had every 70's marvel 2-3 times now. Never ever, had me a Night Nurse. In reading form, or real life.

They are especially useful when you need your bedpan changed. Right pov? devil.gif

confused.gif Your supposed to change it? confused.gif

confused.gif Your supposed to change it? confused.gif

Are you confusing the bedpan with the colostomy bag? Silly old man. flowerred.gif