• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you were a female 0 8 4, who would you be?

35 posts in this topic

Want to watch a show that doesn't disappoint? Almost Human is good stuff. (thumbs u

+1

The wife and I really like that show. It's one of the more solid sci-fi shows out there.

She is definitely Squirrel Girl.

On a side note, I can confirm via my sources, that despite AOS being an utter crapfest, Chloe Bennet is HOT HOT HOT as . (thumbs u

AOS isn't that bad. Real Housewives of the _______ is utter crapfest IMHO.

AOS is gotten WAY better. The fight scenes have really been improved, and I noticed they stepped up and got Bear Mcreary to do some composing. For me, AOS is a legit show now after a really rocky start.

AOS is gotten WAY better. The fight scenes have really been improved, and I noticed they stepped up and got Bear Mcreary to do some composing. For me, AOS is a legit show now after a really rocky start.

This is in code right?

Where's my damn codebook?

If you've ever watched Buffy Season 1 or the 1st half of Angel season 1... Whedon shows don't usually start out stellar.

This is in code right?

Where's my damn codebook?

lol

If you've ever watched Buffy Season 1 or the 1st half of Angel season 1... Whedon shows don't usually start out stellar.

Firefly and Dollhouse, as well.

Maybe I'd give it another chance if I could stomach listening to even one more line of Whedon's dialogue. :sick: