• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman doesn't need internal organs
1 1

88 posts in this topic

I guess you can make up science words to explain any superhero:

Spiderman uses webitons to propel molecular quasi-webbing from his wrists which are projected by tactile anti-osmosis. He can sense danger by psycho-sensational auric vibrations in the nethersphere. His musculature is arachno-enhanced with rapid-fire mitochondria, giving him strength.

Its freaking comics.

You can accept a man can fly but quibble over made up words?

good point.

i think it's better when they don't try to explain it though because then you go what the heck did he just say??

(thumbs u

Besides the Graviton is a Theoretical Physics Particle

true, but there's never been even a whiff of its actual existence. i think einstein's idea was better, gravity is an effect due to curvature of space, not a particle-mediated force like electromagnetism.

so I'm arguing for silver age superman with liquor cabinet.

ooh, Jon Hamm would be perfect to play him

i was thinking drunkard robert jr downey

(thumbs u

What superhero couldn't use a drink? I mean come on, you just know Stark has a fifth stashed somewhere in that suit.

I'm quite sure the suit has an IV vodka system administered by Jarvis. Superman with liquor cabinet would be a huge asset to the JLA.

[font:Book Antiqua]Now we are talking...!

[/font]

superman_drinking_zps38e2c0b2.gif

images_zpsb3029d30.jpg

that's the dude-but if he has a liquor cabinet thorax when he goes to drink it's gonna spill all over

Edited by kav

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

If you can blow Buzz Lightyear's mind you're in the hall of fame. He's probably giving me one of his AF 15's for that.

Superman eats. I remember having to ask my dad what beef bourguignon was when I was about 6. That is Supermans favorite meal.

well even if he eats he never has to go to the bathroom cause his body can compress an unlimited amount of food. Everything he has ever eaten is still in there.

waiting.

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

If you can blow Buzz Lightyear's mind you're in the hall of fame. He's probably giving me one of his AF 15's for that.

UmmNo.PNG

dang

I guess you can make up science words to explain any superhero:

Spiderman uses webitons to propel molecular quasi-webbing from his wrists which are projected by tactile anti-osmosis. He can sense danger by psycho-sensational auric vibrations in the nethersphere. His musculature is arachno-enhanced with rapid-fire mitochondria, giving him strength.

:roflmao:

This was great.

Superman eats. I remember having to ask my dad what beef bourguignon was when I was about 6. That is Supermans favorite meal.

well even if he eats he never has to go to the bathroom cause his body can compress an unlimited amount of food. Everything he has ever eaten is still in there.

waiting.

Superman uses a Tactile Telekinesis field that he uses to manipulate anti gravitons that he uses to hold onto Molecules and propel his poop through his intestines and then out

waiting.

No, no, no. That's how he makes diamonds to pay for more hamburgers.....Squeeze technique and all that.....