• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Savage She-Hulk 1

7 posts in this topic

I'm going to list this book for sale on the boards, but wanted an accurate grading before doing so. I purchased 2 copies of this book from the same seller 2 years ago and the other one came back a 9.6 from CGC. What do you guys think this one is graded at?

IMG_1884_zps40af893e.jpg

IMG_1886_zpsfe2a7608.jpg

The brc fc is sharp but I don't know what that discoloration is. Bottom staple on bc has scuff or abrasion. Lower bc left side has printers crease. Bottom left corner bc is rounded or blunted which may have something to do with the brc fc.

I think what you are seeing is the LRHC on the front cover and the LLHC on the back cover are simply turned down. They are not creased or bent just gently rolled down because of the overhang. I don't think that the scuffing along the spine will effect the grade but divad or some of the other knowledgeable boardies might be able to confirm this one way or the other!smiley-gen130.gif