• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Location and Submission Service (looking for that HTF 9.8 ?)

43 posts in this topic

I wanted to say thank you to everyone on the boards for your support, and to all the new clients who approached me this weekend.

I'd like to post a quick update regarding my progress this weekend ---the following have been obtained that I feel will make strong 9.8 candidates:

Adv. of Superman 505 (both variants) --this one I'd been working on for several weeks for a client.

Superman #10 (if the client is reading this, a SECOND 9.8 copy has been located)

Legends #3

25% of the SPAWN search, and that was just in 48 hrs.

What If? #21

Huntress #1

Wolverine 34

Battlestar Galactica #13, 17, 19, 20, 21

All Star Comics 69 (more of a 9.4)

djpinkpanther, I'll call you later Tom---found even MORE of your Thanos books today.

There's a client who contacted me about six weeks or so ago, asking about JUSTICE LEAGUE #7 variant---this was one that came out maybe 7 or 8 years ago? Had multi-panel variants, this one with Wonder Woman on it.

I can't find your original PM, please give me a shout if you see this.

Rich,

I'm new to the message boards, but have been a society member for many years.

Just know recognizing this a possible resource.

I would like to try your service out with these two books;

Fantastic Four #214 ---- 9.8 or 9.9 grade only, Signature Series OK

Fantastic Four #227 ---- 9.8 or 9.9 grade only, Signature Series OK

If you would like to contact me, my email is

wsnerraw@gmail.com

Thanks,

Warren Strickland

Just received a couple of hard signature books from Mr. Henn and I can honestly say that I could not be more pleased with the transaction.

He is observant, kind and willing to go that extra bit to help someone out.

I highly recommend doing business and keeping tabs with Rich. He is a goldmine!

All you boardies who contracted me out a few months ago to find your 9.8 books---here's an update. The following were successfully found in 9.8, and mostly white pages too.

Gsism718-- Spider-Man Unlimited #1

darkstar- Legends #3

Mys1313- Fantastic Four #536 & 537 (2nd print)

DavidtheDavid- Battlestar Galactica #21 (1980, Marvel)

Nerraw - Fantastic Four #601 (Hulk 377 homage variant)

mediajunkie - Justice League #7 (cover B), plus Power of Shazam 2, 6 & 7

newshane---about 15 of your requested HTF SPAWN books now in 9.8, including two cps of Spawn #186 (2nd print)

Dexter85, Adventures of Superman #505 (standard cover, not the foil variant)

jreezy- Saga #6 (2nd print variant)

comixroc--THREE copies of Captain America #327, all 9.8 white, plus Red Sonja Queen of the Frozen Wastes #1 red foil variant and Wolverine #315 Susan Komen variant

ajulliay, I think I did get a few Inhumans price variants, but 9.6

sky1, good news and bad news on your Fearless Defenders #5 Amanda Conner variant cover, so PM me

Sideshowbob, BATMAN 283 CGC 9.8 white pages

djpinkpanther---Tom, we'll talk this week---a LOT of your Thanos books are scoring 9.8

hdiddy8706--- Green Arrow The Wonder Year #2, 3 & 4 all 9.8 plus Green Arrow #2 (1983) and Green Arrow #50 (1988) all 9.8

Other requested various finds--- Cosmic Powers, Annihilation books, Web of SM 106, Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme #31 & #33, Detective 583, all successful 9.8 scores.

Images to post when the books arrive :thumbsup:

And while not every book is a score, I'll also admit these subs have been tough for me, and you boardies who requested these know who you are.

Superman #10 (not yet, but I WILL get this)

Battlestar Galactica 17, 19, 20

Power of Shazam 47

X-Men 270 (2nd print)

Star Wars 63

Huntress and All Star 69

The search continues.

Captain America #327 CGC 9.8 white pages

*(before I began searching for the client, there were 3 cps in census. I typically try to buy more then one copy to hedge bets. In this instance I submitted three copies. All three came back 9.8)

cap327A.jpg

All,

I have been working with Rich for several years on my Wolverine sets, and I CANNOT say enough about how easy and clear he has been to deal with. If you agree on a price up front, you will NOT be disappointed in the CGC 9.8 results!

I can honestly recommend Rich for any of your CGC 9.8 needs, no doubts in my mind!

regards

A

P.S. Rich, still interested in a Wolverine Origins 28 second print and 37 CGC 9.8!