• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milestone posted by WSTRICKLAND

12 posts in this topic

400th issue added to Fantastic Four with all variants set.

This is actually my first journal entry in the many years that I've been a society member. I felt excited about it and thought it was somewhat note worthy.

Today I added my 400th issue (an images added in this journal entry) to my Fantastic Four set. It was issue #171, the 30 cent price variant, a very hard issue to find in the higher grades.

Now the hard part begins, acquiring the remaining 388 issues to complete the set.

Wish me luck!

15123.jpg

See more journals by WSTRICKLAND

Congrats on your 400th FF issue! And congrats on your first journal as well!!

It is definitely worth noting to others! And that is an awesome issue to be your 400th. Anytime you can get a 70s price variant in 9.2 or better, it's an accomplishment.

Don't be a stranger on the journals. We love to hear from others about their collections and anything else on their minds.

(thumbs u

It's a great thing hitting a milestone, whether it's a comic book, a first journal, or in the case if my step-brother hitting fifty. Sorry I needed to add that jab.

I too would also like to hear if your continuing journey, and not to mention when you have a NGC member comment in a comic board journal is actually quite a feat.

Congrats and please please please as Bagofleas and Lee K mentioned, continue to share.

Tnerb

Great fun....1st time I have seen an NGC add a comment.

Great folk and great fun

I just checked out your very thorough set. Very Nice

I just hit a milestone, myself, and also wrote my first Journal entry.

So, when I saw this I felt a connection and wanted to congratulate.

People should be recognized for their hard work and I can appreciate that.

I agree---great folks on here all across the board. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing your story. I really liked your Bio too...makes me want to travel back in time SO bad to walk up the stairs to that old comic book store. Must have been something. Great memories. Nice to see you kept coming back to comics and that the money was there for you when you needed it. Good luck on expanding your collection!

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Like Surfer99, I read your profile and viewed your collection... impressive!

You have a profound history of collecting... the kinds of stories your fellow collectors thrive on... please share more of them with us!

Like you, I love the FF... but of late this brilliant team has taken a back seat to the Avengers, X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Let's bring them back in vogue and bump them up into the rightful throne they deserve!

Cosmic Kirby and Satatious Lee Forever!

SW3D