• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to buy Mylars / Mylites for CGC slabbed comics?

27 posts in this topic

wise guy, huh? stooges.gif

You called cool.gif

Anyways, there was a guy/girl selling the Mylars for CGC books on ebay. I think it was like a buck or two a sleeve. I would probly use the mylars since my collection of slabbs is really small. Now if I had more slabs there is a chance I would probaly use just poly bags to save a little cash. The protection is probly the same for all I know but the over all apperance of a collection of slabbs using Mylars is very sharp to me. Either way you go I would really sugguest using something to keep the slabs from being scratched up. What little slabs I got the poly bags has becomoe very dirty looking and I can only imagine what the slabs would look like without those bags 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It is expensive, though. (about $1 per book)

But they last for over 100 years, unlike polybags. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Heck a poly bag starts looking bad before the end of the fist month 893whatthe.gif

I know this maybe off the topic a little/lot but does anyone know where I can buy some Acid free sheets ? EGerber doesn't have them anymore.