• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #195

8 posts in this topic

hm - Depends on what that mark on the back is... its a very sharp copy.

That is my issue, I can't tell if it is an 'ink dot' from printing or something else...No show through on back cover, nothing 'raised', no rippling or anything 'around' the mark...Just a little blackish dot...

That is my issue, I can't tell if it is an 'ink dot' from printing or something else...No show through on back cover, nothing 'raised', no rippling or anything 'around' the mark...Just a little blackish dot...

I would think that it is printers ink and nothing more. I honestly can't see it effecting the grade of your book!smiley-gen130.gif

I would think that it is printers ink and nothing more. I honestly can't see it effecting the grade of your book!smiley-gen130.gif

+1 on the dot.

Very pretty book. I would say it's an easy 9.4