• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo April 24 - 27 2014

296 posts in this topic

All booked. My 1st trip to Western Canada. :banana:

Do yourself a favor and put 1 day aside for a visit to Banff. 1 hour drive from Calgary and one of the most beautiful places on earth. Think of it as the Farah Fawcett of mountain parks.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for next year. Going to take a look at the con to see if it's something to plan a full visit next year. :)

Exactly what I did last year.

This year, I'm bringing the family and we've got a week before the show to check out Banff/Lake Louise, the Icefields Parkway, Jasper, Edmonton, and then Drumheller for te Dinosaur Museum. :D

Looking forward to it. :whee:

Do yourself a favor and put 1 day aside for a visit to Banff. 1 hour drive from Calgary and one of the most beautiful places on earth. Think of it as the Farah Fawcett of mountain parks.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for next year. Going to take a look at the con to see if it's something to plan a full visit next year. :)

This year, I'm bringing the family and we've got a week before the show to check out Banff/Lake Louise, the Icefields Parkway, Jasper, Edmonton, and then Drumheller for te Dinosaur Museum. :D

Wonderful, you'll see a lot of great stuff. Boardie dinner in Edmonton?

hm it'll be my party of 4 with whoever wants to join us. We didn't have anything planned for Edmonton other than the West Edmonton Mall.

hm it'll be my party of 4 with whoever wants to join us. We didn't have anything planned for Edmonton other than the West Edmonton Mall.

We can so better than West Ed!

We can so better than West Ed!

hell yes

Dinosaur Museum is a full day :)

Thanks. (thumbs u

Wicked fun time. And the drive is pretty neat into Drumheller as well, coming from the north going south

Any vendors bringing any special comics from their private collection to sell in Calgary? I need to ask greggy to bring extra ca$h to lend me so I can buy your scarce, high grade comics. :devil:

Yes, and I think your idea is a great one. (thumbs u