• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo April 24 - 27 2014

296 posts in this topic

I am just hoping Peter's Drive In is open by then lol

Might be worth a visit.

There's also a great roller rink in Calgary. One of the few left in Western Canada. Greggy and I will be taking a posse out for skating on Friday night.

I know RollerLand on 8 Ave SE is closed. Can't remember the name of the other one....in the SW somewhere isn't it?

LLoyds

Might be worth a visit.

There's also a great roller rink in Calgary. One of the few left in Western Canada. Greggy and I will be taking a posse out for skating on Friday night.

I couldn't skate back in the day and I'm damn not going to skate now.

What makes you think that I want to hang with you guys this time around?

c'mon Tiger, face it, you sleep better around us than anyone else.

I have my own room so suck it, jerkwad
:applause:

Might be worth a visit.

I know RollerLand on 8 Ave SE is closed. Can't remember the name of the other one....in the SW somewhere isn't it?

LLoyds

lol I was asking the GF just as I read this post. Said it at the same time

I am too lazy to read the last few pages. Are we going to do a board dinner on one of the nights?

If by dinner you mean a taxi line up at Peter's drive in, I am in

I am too lazy to read the last few pages. Are we going to do a board dinner on one of the nights?

Do something like last year. it wasn't really planned we just hooked up with whoever wanted to go out for food with us.

I already know I have Thor and Mike of Whyte Knight asking if we are doing anything.

All booked. My 1st trip to Western Canada. :banana:

Do yourself a favor and put 1 day aside for a visit to Banff. 1 hour drive from Calgary and one of the most beautiful places on earth. Think of it as the Farah Fawcett of mountain parks.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for next year. Going to take a look at the con to see if it's something to plan a full visit next year. :)

Decisions decisions

Plan a side trip from Calgary Expo to Lake Louise, outside of Banff. It is the Scarlett Johannsen of National Park lakes. (thumbs u Might be a bit too cold still to hike though.

Decisions decisions

Plan a side trip from Calgary Expo to Lake Louise, outside of Banff. It is the Scarlett Johannsen of National Park lakes. (thumbs u Might be a bit too cold still to hike though.

Y'know, I've canoed through Scarlett Johannsen's armpit. Wasn't all it's cracked up to be....

Decisions decisions

Y'know, I've canoed through Scarlett Johannsen's armpit. Wasn't all it's cracked up to be....

:hi: