• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo April 24 - 27 2014

296 posts in this topic

Any Timely collectors in Alberta? Pmail me if you are interested in this Marvel Mystery 132 pages black and white annual that I will bring to the Calgary Expo. More pics and condition description posted under the For sale, dealers at conventions forum. Asking price $5,000 US funds.

1I2ngZv.jpg

But I enjoy being entertained by your creative counter-offers.

will you pay me to take it?

You forumites in Alberta :roflmao: are funnier than a full-view of greggy's plumber's cr@ck !

you'll soon get to spend 4 fun filled, glorious days with us Alberta forumites and greggy's accountant cr@ck. PS, snowed today.

I'm going to hang with you instead with the other losers from BC.

You forumites in Alberta :roflmao: are funnier than a full-view of greggy's plumber's cr@ck !

you'll soon get to spend 4 fun filled, glorious days with us Alberta forumites and greggy's accountant cr@ck. PS, snowed today.

:(

:(

You too....maybe

andy thirdgreenham,

Any snow on the Hwy #1 between Lake Louise back to Calgary? Safe driving and the speed limit is 90 km/hr. Quite a few traffic cops along that hwy.

fyi, here is a pic of the Sub-mariner story from the Timely black and white 'annual' that I will be bringing to Calgary expo:

4fapGpJ.jpg

No snow on the roads. I'll post pics of my whole trip later, but I have to say that while Lake Louise was beautiful, the road to Jasper on the Columbia Icefields Parkway must be the most beautiful drive in the whole world. Absolutely stunning!

See you soon, Alan. :hi:

No snow on the roads. I'll post pics of my whole trip later, but I have to say that while Lake Louise was beautiful, the road to Jasper on the Columbia Icefields Parkway must be the most beautiful drive in the whole world. Absolutely stunning!

See you soon, Alan. :hi:

It is a wonderful drive on that highway. I also like the one on Vancouver Island to Tofino.