• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo April 24 - 27 2014

296 posts in this topic

R L STEIN?!?!?!!?!?!?

Maybe i can get my book from Branget now

I'm sure if you paid for postage when he requested it, A YEAR AND A HALF AGO, you'd have your book.

Personally, I have 5 Goosebumps books signed by R L Stein all purchased from Branget for $5 each, so nana nana bobo

Reading the past expo threads, sounds like a lot of crazy fun :grin:

Might have to take you guys on a tour of CowTown instead of trying to find the Keg lol

You have been reading lol

Please come by our Clobbering Time booth and say hello and perhaps join us for dinner

hm I wonder if Peter's is open that time of year....

nhhygyyi65t

It's been a while since I hit Peters hm

I wish they would announce guests sooner. I had every intention of going to this show but I cancelled when flights started getting expensive. :(

I hear ya.

They've announced like 4 comic guests for Vancouver so far.

It's less than 2 months away. This is Bush League.

I don't think Desert Winds has ever been to a Western Canada comicon or Expo. Need a passport to enter the foreign land of Kanada. :gossip: Don't think there will even be any official Cgc sig witnesses this far North.

I don't think Desert Winds has ever been to a Western Canada comicon or Expo. Need a passport to enter the foreign land of Kanada. :gossip: Don't think there will even be any official Cgc sig witnesses this far North.

Desert Wind has been there the last 2, maybe 3 years.

Desert Wind has been there the last 2, maybe 3 years.

Yep, they arranged for Stan to sign my ASM 1 for me. :grin:

But Desert Wind seems to have a contract to work Cgc Sig Series with Stan Lee. I saw them together trying to control 3 hour crowds at Emerald City comicon, Seattle, WA. Stan, the Man, is not scheduled to appear at Calgary Expo 3 years in a row, that is why I don't expect Desert Wind to be in Calgary April, 2014.