• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo April 24 - 27 2014

296 posts in this topic

No booth.

However, I decided to stay by myself at another hotel so I will get plenty of sleep at night.

Suck it, dork

No booth.

However, I decided to stay by myself at another hotel so I will get plenty of sleep at night.

Suck it, dork

:sumo:

I roomed with Dave in 2011 for the Calgary Expo, and I did not know how loud he snores. Kept me awake all night. That was the year the show had Leonard Nimoy in attendance, and the show was poorly designed and the line for Nimoy went right in front of my booth. I slept on my comic boxes all day but it didn't matter because no one asked me about anything they were all waiting to meet Spock.

No booth.

Suck it, dork

Nice to see you in Calgary again. Bring a cowboy hat :P

lol

I will trade greggy another one of his own name signs, as long as he lines up for the Aliens II team of signature series: Sigourney Weaver, Lance Hendricksen, Bien, :headbang: Bill Paxton ("Game over man!") and MORE at Calgary Expo ! :o

Well...

Looking into who could sub for CGC in Calgary I think Desert Wind is not going to make it

Looks like they are in Chicago at the same time

I would be more than willing to witness and submit for this since I will be there for the weekend and could set up a base of operations.

Anyone know how to get credentials to witness?

Edit: Answered my own question. Need to be a CGC member dealer...

How can I set up my own Signature Series signing?

If you are already a CGC Member Dealer, it may be easier then you think! Call CGC Customer Service at 1-877-NM-COMIC to find out today.

PLEASE tell me someone is facilitating this

+1 I'd love to sub an Aliens cast book!!! :wishluck:

I asked over in the signature forum and am now crossing my fingers and hoping someone comes through!

:wishluck: :wishluck: