• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for nice Tales of Suspense #52

32 posts in this topic

Can I just ask.

Gman and Burnt. Who the heck are those women in your avatars? Are they.... yours?

foreheadslap.gif

Only ONE man would post an avatar of his real life woman in poses like that, and he doesn't really post here anymore.

yay.gif

ahh...mrs. currincomics cloud9.gif

Can I just ask.

Gman and Burnt. Who the heck are those women in your avatars? Are they.... yours?

Gman has had his avatar for a long time now (don't know where from), and Burnt's is the famous "Supergirl body paint" girl that was posted along time ago (was it Darth, Bruce, or maybe Chrom that first posted it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

correct on all points.............i wish she was mine............. cloud9.gif

Can I just ask.

Gman has had his avatar for a long time now (don't know where from), and Burnt's is the famous "Supergirl body paint" girl that was posted along time ago (was it Darth, Bruce, or maybe Chrom that first posted it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

I don't think I posted it first, but I do know it was used as an "anti-dote" post whenever I put this one up :

nakedspidey.jpg

yay.gif