• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anybody read 'Wimbledon Green' by SETH?

10 posts in this topic

Read it and love it. (thumbs u

Actually, I think any fan of vintage comics would enjoy Seth's other work, much of which deals with nostalgia and features poignant characters who are obsessed with earlier eras in some way. Clyde Fans is not quite as lighthearted, but a wonderful work as well.

Read it and love it. (thumbs u

Actually, I think any fan of vintage comics would enjoy Seth's other work, much of which deals with nostalgia and features poignant characters who are obsessed with earlier eras in some way. Clyde Fans is not quite as lighthearted, but a wonderful work as well.

I am likely to check 'Clyde Fans' out. Thanks ...

'Wimbledon' being my #1 Seth experience. He seems to be an interesting current comix-creator.

Seth is my favorite comics creator of the day. His work is great, especially Wimbledon Green. If you liked that, you might also enjoy his volume "The GMBCC" (Great Northern Brotherhood of Canadian Cartoonists), which is in the vein of Wimbledon Green. I only wish Seth did more work in comics. He has mostly done illustration and book design lately.

Fantastic book. As mentioned, Seth does a lot of design and illustration work. Check out the fantastic book design he did for the collected Peanuts hardcover volumes.