• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Challenges

51 posts in this topic

Out of curiosity, how is the next BRAND NEW BOTB decided?

I mean, how and when will we ever get a DD one for example?

Who picks?

The winner of the last Best of contest simply choose the next category.

But we have talk in the past that from time to time, if there is enough demands, to simply create a new categorie.

Right now we already got a Best of category name "Peoples Choice" and this was done for that.

For example your "Daredevil" suggestion or what Kaholo suggest "Best of the Best Interconnected Sketch Cover" would be cool also.

We could make a poll like 2 or 3 times a year and decide for a new sketch categorie.

And don't forget, the http://www.cgcsketch.com/ is your first source for the CGC Sketch competition with all the rules, logos and sketch of course ;)

I am working on it right now to update it. And all suggestions are welcome.

Both of the Best of the Bests that won last week will be open for voting at 9pm Eastern tonight. The other four, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Thor, and G.I. Joe will end with nominations for Challengers at that same time and a poll will be built for each of them at 8am tomorrow.

The Scarlet Witch, Mary Jane, and new BotB challenge Colossus, will be built next week Monday.

Should be pretty close to the end for these...at least for this month. Thanks again for being patient with all of these and for those that want these to have there own page, your gonna have to ask yourselves I guess. Until then they are stuck here so bump what ever you need to place your opps at center stage.