• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forgive me if this has been pointed out but I'm confused.....

20 posts in this topic

Why are there advertisements for PGX Graded books showing up at the bottom of the page? I just came across a FF #29 PGX 6.5 with lots of stains and creasing and what appears to be a silver fish hanging out of the back cover. Is the apocalypse here? If so please let me know as I am usually behind the curve when everything goes to sh*t.

I was under the impression that this was a big no-no. But if not can I start advertising my Marketplace Threads here?

XOXO

Cosmo

CEO, Kramerica Industries

Oil Bladders, Make Your Own Pizza Pie and Ketchup & Mustard in the same bottle not to mention an official sponsor of MoviePhone.

Pretty funny.

Isn't it? I remember trying to feed silverfish to my lizards2 & chameleons back in Jr. High but they were having none of it. Beetles, grubs, lettuce, cilantro, worms - they'd eat everything except silverfish. That should tell you all you need to know.....

That's why I have a cat :) He keeps my house clean of all bugs. Nothing has ever made it into my house more than 15 minutes before I hear a load crash signifying that my cat has crashed into a wall/bookcase/sofa because something was stupid enough to come into his domain lol

Why are there advertisements for PGX Graded books showing up at the bottom of the page? I just came across a FF #29 PGX 6.5 with lots of stains and creasing and what appears to be a silver fish hanging out of the back cover. Is the apocalypse here? If so please let me know as I am usually behind the curve when everything goes to sh*t.

I was under the impression that this was a big no-no. But if not can I start advertising my Marketplace Threads here?

XOXO

Cosmo

Oil Bladders, Make Your Own Pizza Pie and Ketchup & Mustard in the same bottle not to mention an official sponsor of MoviePhone.

dont forget coffee table book about coffee tables, homeless rickshaws and periscopes for cars....

XOXO

Cosmo

dont forget coffee table book about coffee tables, homeless rickshaws and periscopes for cars....

And of course.... "The Bro" and the "Make your own pizza pie"

And of course.... "The Bro"

MANSIERRE!!!

:sumo:

-slym

I can see you through the reverse peephole!