• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

I take it I missed Elektra again lol

Yep. Blame it on her. That is what I do. :devil:

I actually have several more of the Elektra's. But I am not going to offer the rest at this time.

Just wait until I get to the "good stuff" in a month or three. It is going to hurt me. Break my heart actually. But a man has to do what a man has to do.

I actually have several more of the Elektra's. But I am not going to offer the rest at this time.

Just wait until I get to the "good stuff" in a month or three. It is going to hurt me. Break my heart actually. But a man has to do what a man has to do.

You could always pallet ship your stuff to Texas :)

Always the wife's fault (shrug)lol I'll drive from Toronto to get it :roflmao: and think of me if you are selling one more Elektra :)

Going to buy a smaller home, and won't have this much room.

Plus, she is just tired of my collection and I don't blame her. I have had it for roughly four or five decades. I have two spare bedrooms full of comic boxes and other "collectibles". Posters, toys, statues, games and whatnot superhero stuff. Going to keep most of my fine art.

I am also going to sell my hardback book collection, on Ebay most likely. First edition, first printings. Stephen King, Tom Clancy, etc.

Plus, she is just tired of my collection and I don't blame her. I have had it for roughly four or five decades. I have two spare bedrooms full of comic boxes and other "collectibles". Posters, toys, statues, games and whatnot superhero stuff. Going to keep most of my fine art.

I am also going to sell my hardback book collection, on Ebay most likely. First edition, first printings. Stephen King, Tom Clancy, etc.

Sounds like you need a bigger place lol

I hear you - I've downsized twice, but I'm recently back acquiring more items again. I don't have anywhere near the collection you obviously must though. I'm not sure I could let go, but I think the way you're doing it is pretty cool.

I'm done for the night. Wife will be home from her job in just a little while.

I am going to shut this thread down on Monday I think. It is getting too long and unwieldy. I will start up another similar thread after that.

I will then send out invoices to all those who bought something in this thread. A few people only have one book in their piles and I won't expect them to just pay up for that. They can carry over to the next sales thread.

Any Batman The Long Halloween issues? :wishluck::wishluck:

Doesn't sound familiar. Do you know the issue numbers? I have a ton of Batman books.

It was a Batman 13 issue series by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale. The Long Halloween tells the story of a mysterious killer named Holiday, who murders people on holidays, one each month.

Won't be offering anything today. It is snowing and I am lucky to get this posting through, because of having satellite internet service. Uploading to photobucket would just not work.

I do have another Spiderwoman #1. But it is not for sale at this time. Maybe next week.

Doesn't sound familiar. Do you know the issue numbers? I have a ton of Batman books.

It was a Batman 13 issue series by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale. The Long Halloween tells the story of a mysterious killer named Holiday, who murders people on holidays, one each month.

I do not have any of this limited series. Sorry.

I do not have any of this limited series. Sorry.

Thank you for letting me know. :foryou:

Won't be offering anything today. It is snowing and I am lucky to get this posting through, because of having satellite internet service. Uploading to photobucket would just not work.

I do have another Spiderwoman #1. But it is not for sale at this time. Maybe next week.

hm

I'm late to this party. Will you post a recap ?

It's 12:30 am on Tuesday morning. Just got back from visiting my favorite aunt who lives a couple of hours drive away. She is 75 and tripped over a rug and busted her head, foot, and blackened both eyes. But she will be okay.

Sorry I couldn't post anything on Monday. Will post Tuesday afternoon and evening. Then close this thread after.

Again, sorry about the unforeseen delay.