• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

It's 12:30 am on Tuesday morning. Just got back from visiting my favorite aunt who lives a couple of hours drive away. She is 75 and tripped over a rug and busted her head, foot, and blackened both eyes. But she will be okay.

Sorry I couldn't post anything on Monday. Will post Tuesday afternoon and evening. Then close this thread after.

Again, sorry about the unforeseen delay.

Glad to hear she is alright.

It's 12:30 am on Tuesday morning. Just got back from visiting my favorite aunt who lives a couple of hours drive away. She is 75 and tripped over a rug and busted her head, foot, and blackened both eyes. But she will be okay.

Sorry I couldn't post anything on Monday. Will post Tuesday afternoon and evening. Then close this thread after.

That is scary but glad she is okay.

Sorry about your aunt, I'm glad she will be ok. That can be scary :(

Sorry to hear this, but very glad she's ok!

Ouch! Glad it wasn't worse than that, though it sounds bad enough.

A run of power Man and Iron Fist, with a few missing. Contains 55 thru 84, except for #64, #66, #73, and #83. Also contains Double Sized issue #100. I may have the four missing numbers and will include them if I find them prior to mailing these out. That is at least 26 books, and most likely 30 books total. I will be surprised if I don't find the missing issues shortly. But no guarantee. $14.00

NOTE: These are bagged in regular plastic bags and are not boarded. Consider them readers. All are in the 9.0/9.2 range.

Here is a scan of issue #75, because I like the painted cover.

powermanandironfistlot75pic001_zps685516be.jpg

:takeit:

I found, and added to your purchase. Two of the missing issues. #66 and #83. I think the one you are getting is a 9.2/9.4.

I have it on good authority that the #66 is "rare". :roflmao:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331135911822?autorefresh=true

Ghost Rider #1. $1.00 SOLD TO MINISINK WARRIOR

ghostrider1front1st001_zps71486189.jpg

I am dissatisfied with the condtion of the book I scanned and that you purchased. So, if you (minisink warrior) don't mind. I am going to replace it with a better conditioned book of the same issue.

I must say kudos for how you manage this thread. (thumbs u Much respect. If you are willing to part with the lesser grade copy I'll take it as I would love a reader copy.

Ghost Rider #1. $1.00 SOLD TO MINISINK WARRIOR

ghostrider1front1st001_zps71486189.jpg

I am dissatisfied with the condtion of the book I scanned and that you purchased. So, if you (minisink warrior) don't mind. I am going to replace it with a better conditioned book of the same issue.

I must say kudos for how you manage this thread. (thumbs u Much respect. If you are willing to part with the lesser grade copy I'll take it as I would love a reader copy.

I'll throw it in for free. Thanks.

A run of power Man and Iron Fist, with a few missing. Contains 55 thru 84, except for #64, #66, #73, and #83. Also contains Double Sized issue #100. I may have the four missing numbers and will include them if I find them prior to mailing these out. That is at least 26 books, and most likely 30 books total. I will be surprised if I don't find the missing issues shortly. But no guarantee. $14.00

NOTE: These are bagged in regular plastic bags and are not boarded. Consider them readers. All are in the 9.0/9.2 range.

Here is a scan of issue #75, because I like the painted cover.

powermanandironfistlot75pic001_zps685516be.jpg

:takeit:

I found, and added to your purchase. Two of the missing issues. #66 and #83. I think the one you are getting is a 9.2/9.4.

I have it on good authority that the #66 is "rare". :roflmao:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331135911822?autorefresh=true

Wow I wish I'd seen this one :makepoint:lol Great deal. I'm trying to get those Sabretooth issues

If photobucket cooperates. At 9:30 pm EST. I will be posting the following books:

The New Teen Titans #1

GI Joe #1 and #2, mini books

Thanos Quest #1

Marvel and DC Present, X-Men and Teen Titans #1

Next Nexus #1

Red Sonja #1

Invaders From Mars #1 thru 3

Elektra #3, Nude Variant

Infinity Gauntlet #1

GI Joe and the Transformers #1 thru 4

Guardians of the Galaxy #1

I Love Lucy #1 (not what you are probably thinking)

Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1.

That will be it for this thread. I will close this thread down at midnight tonight. That is midnight EST.

I will then get everything in order and send out invoices.

There will be another thread after I get this one taken care of with receipt of payments and shipping of the books. Some of these orders will require larger boxes than the post office gives out.

Thanks again.