• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

Not sure if you are selling them before the pictures are up but if so then

Thanos Quest #1

Infinity Gauntlet #1

Guardians of the Galaxy #1

:takeit:

Your prices have been awesome so far so I'm not worried haha.

Cheater (tsk)lol

I'll gladly retract the claim if he would rather wait for the actual postings. I'm not trying to step on any toes.

It is the "kosher" thing to do to wait until he posts the books. There is also the fact that "technically" he could post all those books @ $100 each and a :take it: would bound the person posting it to buying it. (thumbs u

Fair enough. Retracted and also I apologize for starting that whole *$%# storm. I think it is only fair I missed all of those postings as well. Congrats on all the pickups :headbang:

coutstevo got the Elektra Nude Variant. ComicBookQuest did not. I have to go through this all and sort out the rest of the books. A "take it" without noting exactly what you were taking, is not valid. Sorry.

Harvey Swick. What book were you trying to win?

coutstevo got the Elektra Nude Variant. ComicBookQuest did not. I have to go through this all and sort out the rest of the books. A "take it" without noting exactly what you were taking, is not valid. Sorry.

He wanted a nude Elecktra. He is the only Daredevil fan I have ever met :)

:frustrated: but it was right below the book and all the other books where taken - But you are the master of this domain. Sorry Harvey I tried but I guess good deeds do get punished

He wanted a nude Elecktra. He is the only Daredevil fan I have ever met :)

:baiting:

:frustrated: but it was right below the book and all the other books where taken - But you are the master of this domain. Sorry Harvey I tried but I guess good deeds do get punished

I thought it was obvious that you won it as well, but ultimately we all respect the decision of the seller/op.

I did not know it was a rule either since i have seen it in so many other threads but I guess it makes sense to eliminate any question of which book.

I thought it was obvious that you won it as well, but ultimately we all respect the decision of the seller/op.

agreed - My apologize everyone, lets move on to comics :headbang: